Download the ultimate resource for the stylish, affluent man. The Men’s Book magazine covers what men want to know about most — from fashion to fine dinning to luxury living. With in-depth features and comprehensive listings, The Men’s Book highlights the trends that get men talking and keep them in the know, ahead of the crowd
The Men’s Book app offers insightful editorial and great reviews on influential men’s organizations, private clubs and five-star hotels, premier auto dealerships, private transportation services, sports clubs and luxury men’s retailers. With interactive page flipping, a zoom feature, bookmarking, searching and sharing your favorite articles allow an enhanced magazine experience right anywhere and anytime you choose to read.
•Every new issue is push notified right to you.
•Interviews from sports and movie stars to chefs and corporate raiders.
•Check out the latest men’s necessities and new must-haves.
•Exclusive coverage of nightlife and entertainment.
•Exclusive coverage of luxury autos, boats, gadgets and gear.
•Easy to navigate indexing and search functionality.
Modern Luxury is the premier luxury lifestyle publisher in the United States. With titles in the most influential major cities, Modern Luxury excels in capturing the urbane metropolitan lifestyle.
Terms of Service: https://www.modernluxury.com/terms_of_use
Includes Media Deck™ technology.
- Receive all of Modern Luxury's current The Men's Book publications in one app!
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like the app, mag is weak
I liked the app its clean and the design of the magazine is beautiful, as a graphic designer I was tempted to keep the magazine just for inspiration. Where I had problems was the fact that I found not one interesting article in the magazine. Im sure the app maker has no control over that so I rated the app high but seriously. This is what men want?
Exceedingly well-developed and interesting
Perfectly tailored for reading on your iPad. After reading this publication, you'll wish every one made for the iPad worked like this one. The HD version does indeed live up to the definition of Hi-def. The articles are well-written and interesting, the photography is equally well done, and the fashion ideas presented in photo form are just as interesting as the writing.
Take a chance and read an article or two. I'll bet you want to read from cover to cover.
App doesn't install to the iPAD!!!!
I spent the better part of an hour downloading, deleting,downloading and then deleting this iPad app several times because of the great reviews only to try to subscribe and continue to get an error message that I needed to install the app before I could download any magazines. Seamless? Heh… this experience was just crappy. Downloaded the iPhone version and it worked fine on my iPhone but I can't read it on my phone. Publishers need to get this straight. This new paradigm will blow their minds as more and more of us move to digital versions of magazines… What gives
- BlueToad, Inc
- 41.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- The Men's Book
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.