The Middle intends to stand as a middle man on these social platforms between a provider and the consumer to ensure that products/services requested for meet the proposed standard being paid for and that the provider is adequately paid for the service/goods supplied.
The key functions of The Middle are as follows
• Provide a safe business ground for both the provider and consumer on social platforms
• To ensure that a provider supplies the appropriate service/goods requested for by the consumer before being paid
• To ensure that the consumer receives the service/goods and confirm it meets all the requirements before the provider is paid
• To ensure that the provider is adequately paid for the service/good supplied
• Ensure that conflicts that might arise during a business transaction are seamlessly resolved
• Provide an unlimited and unrestricted options for a safe and seamless fund transfer and receipt
• Provide a safe and trusted business environment on social platforms.
The Middle can be integrated to all the major social platforms and shopping carts as a means of payment of which users of these sites can select it as a means of payment for their business transaction on those sites.
The Middle intends to capture every scenario that might play out in the course of the app usage so as to leave no stone unturned.
The app can also be used in a benefactor-beneficiary situation where one intends to send money to another. Funds sent can be withdrawn from TheMiddle wallet to a bank account or cash (The Middle Agents or Users can assist with cash withdrawals). Fund transfer mechanisms
The Middle avails its users of numerous payment options. This is to ensure that nothing limits the usage of the app. More so, the fact that the middle is about value, makes it very possible to use any form of payment method, be it card payment,
internet banking, crypto currency or cash and get the desired result.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.