The Mighty is the world’s largest digital health community. We’re people who talk about what health is really like — from mental health to chronic illness, disability, rare disease, parenting, neurodiversity, caregiving and so much more. Find and foster the human connections you need as you navigate your health journey, no matter what you or your loved one is going through. We’re here for you. We are #MightyTogether.
- Join a Mighty group and connect with like-minded individuals about health, hobbies, interests and more
- Post a Thought or Question any time you need advice, support or encouragement from others who get it
- Read stories written by people who have first-hand health experiences, whether they live with a condition/disability, know someone who does or works in the medical field.
- Check in daily with other members of the Mighty community (#CheckInWithMe).
- Create a profile that allows you to keep track of your health story and community connections.
- Follow and search all posts and stories to find the health content you need or want from over 25,000 selections.
- Enjoy a personalized home-feed based on the groups you're a part of as well as the people and topics you follow.
We're always looking for ways to improve The Mighty for our community. If you have any feedback about The Mighty iOS app — good, bad or anything in-between — please share it with us by emailing email@example.com.
We are #MightyTogether!
The Mighty Team
Find your people!
- NEW! We have Rooms now. Rooms are a social conversation feature on The Mighty within The Mighty Groups. A Room provides a more casual space to engage and socialize with your fellow group members on topics that are important to everyone.
- Join hundreds of existing health groups, or start your own!
- Create a post whenever you need support, and watch as Mighties lend their trademark support.
- Read real stories from real people with first-hand health experiences. You aren’t alone in what you go through.
- Enjoy a personalized home feed based on the groups you’re a part of, as well as the people and topics you care about.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app SO much. It provides such a safe place to just be yourself, and express your pain. At first I assumed it was for people with depression, anxiety, and just things like that, but they have things that I have never even heard of! They even have chats and stuff for people with Lyme disease. The only thing is, I have an iPad, and this app doesn’t go to landscape. And, even when vertical (which is always), it won’t let you see the full paragraph of peoples reply’s and such. There is no ‘read more’ button or anything like that. You can constantly tap, swipe, or hold, but no matter what I do it won’t let me see things like peoples replies in posts. I don’t know if people have the same problem on a phone, but using this app on an iPad can be a little bit frustrating at times. Besides that, this is such a great app and I highly suggest downloading it. I doubt that the creators will ever see this, but if they are, I can not express my gratitude enough for giving people going through depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc.. a safe place to be expressive and be able to ask for help and/or advice. Oh! I am also receiving notifications outside the app, but when I do later go on the app those notifications won’t be in my notifications.
The only social media app worth anyone’s time!
I am almost 42 have not been on Facebook Instagram Twitter ever and iPhone Facebook to be evil incarnate in a destroyer of our society and my sister sister has been trying to get me to join Facebook to connect with people like myself that have multiple medical conditions but I’ve tried a few times in at number one overwhelms me and number two I just have such hatred of it IDidn’t think it was the benefit was worth the nastiness and hatred that it spews so when I read about this online I was so excited that there was actually a social media app for people with medical conditions and immediately texted everyone I knew about it. I think that it is exactly what Facebook should have been or maybe hoped to do in the beginning is to connect people that felt alone and I think it’s so badly needed especially because our country’s broken medical health system! Thank you to “The mighty!” Creators and participators for giving people a place to go when they feel like they’re alone lost in our medical system you’re my heroes!!!!🤩🥳🥰
Could be so great!
Could be a life saving, best app in humanity, but, you can’t navigate it easily. I can’t find where the articles are unless they pop up on my Facebook feed. But if I go to the app I just get the comments from everyone for every ailment. It would be great if you clicked on the ailment and it also offered a link to the ailment’s website, or a basic write up of it. So if you are sharing what’s going on with you, or investigating your issue there is the basic facts to come back to. Then branch off to articles that pertain to it and comment sections. Maybe that exists but it’s hard to find. It should be paid for by some non-profit, but so everyone can see it. It is potentially life saving! I do like that it now shows up on other social media so I can tell my friends and parents to follow my diseases. In the past it has been terrible about over emailing you until you shut it all off, but they seem to have fixed that. And I suppose it needs a privacy toggle, where a comment you write in an article doesn’t have your name attached or shown at all if you wish. But you want to encourage people to be honest. Like I said. This has the potential to save people’s lives. Every healthy non-profit who’s disease is on here should donate to keep it going. Keep it simple.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MIGHTY PROUD MEDIA INC
- 92.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Mighty Proud Media, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.