The Mighty is the world's largest digital health community. We're people who talk about what health is really like — from mental health to chronic illness, disability, rare disease, parenting, neuro-diversity, care-giving and so much more. Find and foster the human connections that will help you navigate your health journey, no matter what you or your loved one is going through. We're here for you.
- Join a Mighty group and connect with like-minded individuals about health, hobbies, interests and more
- Post a Thought or Question any time you need advice, support or encouragement from others who get it
- Read stories written by people who have first-hand health experiences, whether they live with a condition/disability, know someone who does or works in the medical field.
- Check in daily with other members of the Mighty community (#CheckInWithMe).
- Create a profile that allows you to keep track of your health story and community connections.
- Follow and search all posts and stories to find the health content you need or want from over 25,000 selections.
- Enjoy a personalized home-feed based on the groups you're a part of as well as the people and topics you follow.
We're always looking for ways to improve The Mighty for our community. If you have any feedback about The Mighty iOS app — good, bad or anything in-between — please share it with us by emailing email@example.com.
We are #MightyTogether!
The Mighty Team
- Users will now be able to heart on platform
- Notifications open to the right post now
- Adding a photo in post will not cause app to crash
- Current group will be auto-selected for Post a Thought/Question
- Byline on preview cards will not overlap action menu so that user can take clear actions
- Users will be able to see other’s Connections (people section)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app SO much. It provides such a safe place to just be yourself, and express your pain. At first I assumed it was for people with depression, anxiety, and just things like that, but they have things that I have never even heard of! They even have chats and stuff for people with Lyme disease. The only thing is, I have an iPad, and this app doesn’t go to landscape. And, even when vertical (which is always), it won’t let you see the full paragraph of peoples reply’s and such. There is no ‘read more’ button or anything like that. You can constantly tap, swipe, or hold, but no matter what I do it won’t let me see things like peoples replies in posts. I don’t know if people have the same problem on a phone, but using this app on an iPad can be a little bit frustrating at times. Besides that, this is such a great app and I highly suggest downloading it. I doubt that the creators will ever see this, but if they are, I can not express my gratitude enough for giving people going through depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc.. a safe place to be expressive and be able to ask for help and/or advice. Oh! I am also receiving notifications outside the app, but when I do later go on the app those notifications won’t be in my notifications.
Really good but needs work
I love this app for all the reasons other people have mentioned: The support, the ability to vent, the resources and community. I’ve never written a review before but I really care about this and the app does have some problems. The buttons can be really buggy, and I wish there was an option to message people directly (with an option to not allow people to message you). I think people would really benefit from one-on-one contact. You can’t block people either in any obvious way, not that anyone needs to be blocked that I’ve encountered, but that’s an important feature. I can’t see who’s following me either. If I switch from desktop to the app, it doesn’t load any changes quickly. Hashtags are a pain to add on desktop. None of these things stop it from being an enjoyable app, it’s just a bumpy ride. Lots of love.
A MUST have app for anyone who is going through health issues.
A MUST have app for anyone who is going through health issues. This app gives you a way to reach a community of people who uplift each other through the tough times, and celebrate with you during the good. The app itself gives you easy access, and is easy to navigate. Thank you so much for creating a safe space to share my experiences with, without fear of judgement. And for me to have the opportunity to reach out and help others. It gives me the chance to connect with others who understand what I’m going through. I can ask questions, post a thought, a story, or just soak up knowledge. Most of all it helps me know, that I’m not alone.
- MIGHTY PROUD MEDIA INC
- 66 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Mighty Proud Media, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.