A clean space and clear mind starts with The Minte. Our signature service takes hotel-style cleaning out of the hotel and into your apartment. Need a more thorough clean? Our Deep Clean sanitizes and scrubs from top to bottom, so you don’t have to.
Trust a familiar face will always be there. Each of our housekeepers is designated to a property and is a trusted addition to the building’s community. Our housekeepers enjoy benefits, including health insurance and PTO. The Minte Standard also includes a comprehensive training program, background checks and full insurance and bonding.
- Full-time housekeeper staffed on site at partner properties
- Hotel-Style service beginning at $39
- Deep Clean service also available
- P&G cleaning products
- Check for your property by signing up through the app or at theminte.com
- Request new properties through sign up or email email@example.com
- Bug fix with Moveout clean.
- Update live channel
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not so great
Had a deep cleaning by them for my apt and I am surprised by the poor job they did. It was my first time using the service so now I know that I can do better by myself. Things looked orderly but there are so many details weren’t attended to considering you pay for a deep cleaning.
STAY WAY! If I could give lower than 1 star I would
Here are my 4 points about the horrible service I received and the billing errors that occurred after I cancelled my service.
1. I paid for 2 deep cleans and 2 standard, my first deep clean was the furthest from it. My floors weren’t vacuumed, baseboards not wiped down, and shower was clearly only sprayed with windex because the ledge still had my hair on it from washing my hair that morning.
2. I contacted their customer service, overall a pretty decent experience. They had someone come out to “re-clean”. When they did this they wrote a passive aggressive note in response to the items I asked to be corrected and when they mopped my floors it’s like they put oil on them. I was unable to walk on them.
3. My standard service was them moving remotes to the table and they didn’t even bother with my dishes - nothing was done and shower nor sink were wiped down.
4. Billing: they wouldn’t refund me for the lack of service they provided which I had to clean my own place the 2 scheduled times they were there.
Lastly, I cancelled my subscription and then they proceeded to bill me again and didn’t even have anyone clean my place, I’m still waiting for the refund.
Worst App Ever
I just spent 45 minutes attempting to get the app to work. First, it timed out when trying to schedule my cleaning time and wouldn’t let me log back in to my newly established account saying it was the incorrect password. It was definitely the right password and email so have no idea why it wouldn’t work.
I setup a new account with my husbands email. Took a dozen tries to schedule the cleaning time without the app freezing up - then when I clicked on the payment information button, it went to my home screen. And again, now it won’t let me login to the account I created with my husbands email and the information I am entering is definitely correct.
Shame because I really liked the idea of the service.
- Mint Apartment Cleaning DBA The Minte
- 21.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Mint Apartment Cleaning, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.