The Mockingapp is the official app of Mockingbird Ministries, an organization that seeks to connect the grace of God with the realities of everyday life. The app brings together several strands of Mockingbird's work and puts them at your fingertips. Features include:
- The Mockingbird Blog, fully optimized for mobile reading and sortable by category
- Fresh content every weekday on topics ranging from relationships and movies to social science and theology (and everywhere in between)
- The entire 365-day Mockingbird Devotional, easy to share with customizable reminders
- Every episode of Mockingbird's various podcasts (The Mockingcast, The Mockingpulpit, PZ's Podcast, Talkingbird, Same Old Song), available to stream and download
For more about Mockingbird, head to www.mbird.com. Art design courtesy of Tom Martin.
We fixed a crash that would happen when trying to save an image appearing in an article. We also backgrounded downloading podcasts to prevent UI hiccups and improved handling of podcast state transitions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good news on the go!
This app has slowly become the first thing my thumbs gravitate towards every morning! From articles to daily devotional readings, this app is organized in such a way that I can clearly get caught up on the daily entries of Mockingbird content. The devotionals have become a gosh darn balm to my weary soul, and often hit me like the deepest truth from a dark country song! 5 stars all around! This app is a gift.
Uplifting and Fresh Faith
Wonderful app - faith and grace in a portable form with excellent high interest articles drawing from headlines and popular culture. Uplift your spirituality and intellect daily with Mockingbird as a part of your daily routine. Writers, contributors, and guests are all brilliantly entertaining and will awaken your senses with their fresh take on Christianity in our everyday lives. Gotta be thankful for Grace!!
Mockingbird produces great content every week. This app makes it so easy to access all of their articles and devotionals. 10 out of 10 would recommend.
- Mockingbird Ministries, Inc
- 23.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Mockingbird Ministries, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.