From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Montgomery Advertiser app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.montgomeryadvertiser.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
• As usual, we're fixing bugs and improving performance to your subscription
Ratings and Reviews
Have read Advertiser since I started delivering it in Opelika in 1953. Love it every morning. John Ed Mathison
Ads Won’t Let Me Read
Even though you have to pay through a subscription to be able to use this app there are ads. I don’t understand this but okay. Now the ads pop up and don’t let you even read the content. Worse than that, I can’t even get the ad to move when it’s finished.
Every time I open this app, a boot sale advertisement opens up & then freezes. I stopped getting home delivery because I would never get my newspaper. Now I pay monthly for the App & still can’t read the news. Fix your App Montgomery Advertiser!!
- 267.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Montgomery Advertiser Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.