Jockey into position with the best match-three game on the field!
The Morning Line is an instantly rewarding match-three puzzle game glowing with the regalia of the classic sport of horse racing and brimming with entertaining puzzle boards, crisp graphics and pitch-perfect sound effects. Gamers jockey into position for 100 unique competitions featuring special power-ups, challenging obstacles, and much more. Players test their equestrian skills by clearing the track of mud and puddles to other rewarding competitions, clear the hurdles of timed challenges, and sprint past friends’ top scores. Plus, players can experience even more equestrian fun with b Spot’s integrated wagering.
* Instant Rewards: Instantly accessible match-three puzzle gameplay perfectly suited for players 21 years old and above
* Surprises: Colorful levels filled with surprises, challenges, and horse-racing themed arcade-style games
* Play for Free: Experience this engaging match-three puzzle game completely cash-free and enjoy the thrill of a horse-racing arcade-style puzzle game
* Play for Real Money: Ready for action? Join b Spot, sprint into action and experience the thrill of playing with real money in this instantly-rewarding match-three puzzle game
* Unique Gameplay: Engaging gameplay that creates massive chain reactions and high scores that mixes up players’ experience
* Power Ups: Raise the stakes with powerful boosts, multipliers, and other optional add-ons
* Earn Bonuses: Earn wild cards, time bonuses, carrots, trophies, and more
* Many Ways to Play: Progress throughout an extended series of Championship Races or pass the time in four Training Races for fun-filled quick play
* Connect with Friends: Connect with friends on Facebook to share scores or brag
* Time is on Your Side: Race against the clock or choose to play with no time restraints at all. Whether using b Spot’s integrated wagering options or enjoying the Training Races, gamers can enjoy a timeless experience
b Spot is a new and exciting way to legally gamble in the US. With $1,000s at stake, b Spot lets you Wager & Win cash while playing our growing network of arcade, action, card and puzzle games. For real.
Your money is FDIC insured. Withdraw anytime.
Stop playing for virtual currency. Start playing for real cash.
LET’S BREAK IT DOWN
b Spot is legal and licensed in the US.
Play games for free before you wager.
Payouts are determined by live horse races. That’s right, the Sport of Kings.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, b Spot is authorized to conduct online wagering on horse races pursuant to state licenses and the federal Interstate Horseracing Act.
We currently accept wagers from residents of: California and Oregon. The following states are coming soon: Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wyoming.
SOCIALIZE WITH b SPOT
Like us at Facebook.com/bspotgames
Follow us at Twitter.com/bspotgames
Visit us at bspot.com
Legal in the United States, b Spot is a revolutionary game network that lets you choose from our dynamic catalog of games—and play them all for money.
Stop reading this and get busy with b Spot in The Morning Line.
b Spot is 21+. b Safe and play responsibly (www.ncpgambling.org)
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Been playing this on the way to work for a few days. Very entertaining!
Fun Match-3 Game
A great take on the match-3 genre. Very fun theme!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- So Much Drama Studios
- 231.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- © So Much Drama Studios, 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Double $0.99
- Riding Crop $0.99
- $9.99 Purchase $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.