The National Alliance Mobile App, is the easy way for the participants
1. Register for courses through Home screen
2. Check for the course information on Course tab
3. See Attendees of your course from Attendees tab
4. Request or Decline CE information
5. View Documents form Document screen.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t access courses
I can see the courses I’ve completed/am enrolled in but I cannot get into them from the app. What’s the point?
Put me in control of my plans
I love that the app now allows me to access participants from all the classes I attended. It is more relatable and addresses my needs.
Not working still
I had to uninstall and reinstall for the second time. None of my info is showing. Trying again. But that didn’t work either. Everything says “error” when you click on it!
- THE SOCIETY OF CERTIFIED INSURANCE COUNSELORS
- 27.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.