For the latest health news, public health professionals and decision-makers turn to The Nation's Health, the monthly newspaper of the American Public Health Association. The Nation’s Health app provides mobile access to newspaper content as full-page, expandable images or as individual text articles.
- Native iPhone X compatibility
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- iOS 11 compatibility updates
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Paperless is wonderful!
I really appreciate being able to read this with my iPad. It is great to be paperless! It is easy and clear to read.
Love that it's a public health focused newsletter that's FREE!! It's been hard finding an app solely dedicated to public health.
This is a great way to stay informed on the latest in Public Health news and APHA happenings. Great download!
- Dartmouth Printing Company
- 36.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.