Love nature and find in nature your well-being. The app for your healthy lifestyle.
Toothache, insomnia, acne as well as nausea are just some of the illnesses that can be treated with natural methods without the overuse of medicines.
Natural remedies such as tea, herbal tea, mother tinctures and glycerin macerate act slowly, require patience but if they are the right remedies can be very helpful and do not have the collateral effects related to medicines.
This app, easy and fast, is a handbook of the natural remedies for the most common diseases.
The app is structured as follows:
- Remedies: a list of plants, fruits and essential oils with explanations about uses and benefits.
- Problems and diseases: list of the most common illnesses (allergy, poor digestion, acne, joint pain, nausea, anxiety and much more) with the related natural remedies.
- Healthy recipe: Every week one healthy recipe to keep you fit with taste
- Yoga exercises for the flexibility of the body and the calm of mind
- Last news from science world: the most recent scientific studies about lifestyle, nutrition and health are reported.
- Small tips and tricks for every day: short video tutorials that show you how to prepare at home simple natural remedies. Lip gloss for cracked lips, golden milk, remedy for swollen legs
- Chromotherapy: this section is based on the color-method to induce relax before bed.
- Step counter: walking is good for body and mind, keep fit with the app Natural remedies that becomes fitness app with the free step counter pedometer. In this way you’ll be able to know how many steps did you do, the burned calories, the kilometers and the time.
Some topics that you can find on the app Natural Remedies are: Aloe Vera, Golden Milk, green tee Matcha, turmeric, yoga exercises for beginners, yoga exercises for the back, essential oils against anxiety or depression, cake without butter
This app is not a substitute for professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. This app disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.
– Title: Premium
- Description : With the monthly subscription you’ll have access to the periodically updated contents without the adv banners.
– Length of subscription: monthly
– Price of subscription: 1.49 €
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Relax area speed and performance improved
- Performance improved
- Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Best app ever... and its free!
I love this app. It has so much information on how to be healthy and happy. It’s also very easy to navigate. I don’t have any requests on how to make this app better... I only hope that I never run out of stuff to read:)
Satisfied daily user
Everyday I love getting on this app and learning something new. While extremely informative and user friendly, I do believe the app could use an update on the interface of the main menu, something more modernized maybe. Best app ever though. 👍🏼 Two Thumbs up! 👍🏼
Anything you can think of and even the ones you have yet to think of are there. Plenty of information on how it help or what is supports from herbs, oils, spices, vitamins, and so much more...
- Andrea Cazzolli
- 49.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Kaleidos Studio
- In-App Purchases
- The Natural Remedies Premium $9.99
- Premium $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.