Watch the latest episodes of your favorite NBC TV shows anytime, anywhere on the NBC App!
Catch up on your favorite hit TV series on your iPhone or iPad, or stream episodes to your TV with AirPlay and Chromecast. Watch your favorite episodes across all your devices when you create an NBCUniversal Profile!
Never miss episodes of hit NBC shows again! Watch new episodes the day after they air, catch up on entire series and movies, and stream live news and events. Now, you can also watch series from across the NBCUniversal family of networks, including Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, USA and more!
Watch full episodes and video clips from:
- This Is Us
- The Good Place
- America's Got Talent
- American Ninja Warrior
- New Amsterdam
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- The Blacklist
- Law & Order: SVU
- Saturday Night Live
- The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
- Days of our Lives
- Project Runway
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Dateline: Secrets Uncovered
- The Magicians
- The Sinner
- And more!
NBC App Features
Watch Episodes Anytime
• Watch the latest episodes of brand-new NBC series the day after they air on TV for free without logging into a TV provider, or log in to unlock even more.
• Watch hundreds of episodes of classic shows, including Amazing Stories, Knight Rider, Miami Vice and more, for free!
• No TV provider? No problem! Most new episodes are unlocked eight days after they air.
NBC Live Stream
• Watch TV shows via the NBC Live Stream, now available in most markets nationwide, by linking to your TV provider.
• Live stream can't-miss episodes and events from Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, USA and more.
• Create an NBCUniversal Profile to favorite and save shows across all your devices.
• Resume watching your favorite shows where you left off on any device.
• Receive three credits to unlock episodes for FREE!
Download now and never miss your favorite shows again!
Please note: Use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Thanks for using the NBC App. This update includes:
• Performance enhancements
• Crash and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoy this but...
This app is great for watching shows I miss when I’m at my dads house. My parents very recently got divorced and at my dads house I have a tv that doesn’t get cable and I love watching AGT, so I downloaded this app and I love the shows on here. But there is the problem, none of us can activate the our cable company. It’s not this app’s fault, but we don’t know the password and I only have one credit left. I wish it would give me more credits or I can earn them in some way. As soon as I can I will connect the cable company on, but I would love to see a way you can earn credits. I would say it would be very popular for people in my situation and it would be great for advertising some of the partners to NBC. If someone is sponsoring the app, it would benefit everyone (and of course by that I mean the sponsors and watchers). I would understand if this wasn’t a possibility, but I would still love to see it.
This is a great app.
Incredible waste of time
Grumpy about terrible rewind feature
I have never written an app review before, but the most recent update to this app has made me so frustrated. In general - its a great app to access lots of shows on demand, and I appreciate the deep library (though I’d like if previous seasons of many shows were carried so I could watch back episodes) but recently, the glitchiness of the app is making my experience terrible. If I try to rewind using the 10 second rewind button, it will often go to commercial, and then pick back up 3-4 minutes ahead of where I was at - making that rewind button totally non-functional and also aggravating me as I have to continue to watch the same 5 commercials over and over again just to be moved forward in the show and have to rewind again to get back to my spot... then often rewinding gets me more commercials and it’s just... exhausting. Fix the issue, so shows can be streamed and rewinded. Also, I’d be happy to pay for a commercial free version of NBC. Will that ever be a possibility? It takes longer than it should to watch a single show because of the excessive commercials...
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 160.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 NBCUniversal, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.