Watch the latest episodes of your favorite NBC TV shows anytime, anywhere on the NBC App!
Catch up on your favorite hit TV series on your iPhone or iPad, or stream episodes to your TV with AirPlay and Chromecast. Watch your favorite episodes across all your devices when you create an NBC Profile!
Never miss episodes of hit NBC shows again! Stream the current season of most NBC TV shows from the beginning, or indulge in an expanded selection of classic TV series. Watch free episodes with or without a TV provider on the NBC App. Watch full episodes and video clips from:
- This Is Us
- The Good Place
- The Titan Games
- America's Got Talent: The Champions
- Ellen's Game of Games
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- New Amsterdam
- Will & Grace
- Law & Order: SVU
- Saved by the Bell
- Friday Night Lights
- Days of our Lives
- And more!
NBC App Features
Watch Episodes Anytime
• Watch the latest episodes of new NBC series the day after they air on TV without logging into a TV provider.
• No TV provider? No problem! Most new episodes are unlockedeight days after they air.
• Watch any three locked episodes for up to one month for free - no login necessary.
Free Episodes of NBC Throwbacks
• Watch hundreds of episodes of classic shows for free!
• Enjoy some of the best TV series, like Amazing Stories,Knight Rider, Miami Vice and more!
NBC Live Stream
• On the go? Live stream with the app to catch local news, sports and TV specials!
• The NBC Live Stream is available from participating TV providers in select markets.
• Create an NBC Profile to favorite and save shows across all your devices.
• Resume watching your favorite shows where you left off on any device.
• Receive three credits to unlock episodes for FREE!
Download now and never miss your favorite shows again!
Please note: Use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Thanks for using the NBC App!
• Addressed issues linking to cable provider
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
i saw some of the issues complaints and have some advice
Hey NBC fans, sounds like there’s some “user” issues being projected onto the app.
Some info that may resolve those,
For the “Can’t log into cable provider”,
You’ll need to get the providers password for “free” full episode streaming, that’s the fact, if cable is being paid for, the app is a perk to watch your paid service channels when away from home so why would you want to pay twice? Ask the person whose cable profile you’re wanting to use what the password is cuz app developers can’t help you here .
To “App freezing” person, sounds like again it’s “user error”, try deleting the app from the device you’re streaming from, cell phone/tablet, update that device to its most recent OS , that’s Operating System for non techie peeps, eg, iphone iOS 12.0.4, Settings>General>Update and run any updates, hows your Apple device gonna work if you’ve got it speaking an old language when the app developers update their compatibility in their apps to be smarter than you’re devices OS?
For the little green guy users, Settings, well i’m not a fan of the little green guy os so hopefully you know how to update your own droid.
didn’t keep reading the posts on NBC app for more advice but I think the app works as expected i especially like the speed in which the shows episodes are available!
Keep up the good work!
I enjoy this but...
This app is great for watching shows I miss when I’m at my dads house. My parents very recently got divorced and at my dads house I have a tv that doesn’t get cable and I love watching AGT, so I downloaded this app and I love the shows on here. But there is the problem, none of us can activate the our cable company. It’s not this app’s fault, but we don’t know the password and I only have one credit left. I wish it would give me more credits or I can earn them in some way. As soon as I can I will connect the cable company on, but I would love to see a way you can earn credits. I would say it would be very popular for people in my situation and it would be great for advertising some of the partners to NBC. If someone is sponsoring the app, it would benefit everyone (and of course by that I mean the sponsors and watchers). I would understand if this wasn’t a possibility, but I would still love to see it.
This is a great app.
So I was using this and it was working for a while. I linked my tv provider and everything and it was working fine. Well today it wouldn’t let me watch an episode. It kept popping up the “link provider” screen (it does this a lot) I would click the link provider option and it wouldn’t play the episode. It would just go back to the screen where you pick the episode you want to watch. I click the episode and again click the link provider option. I did this several times before I got frustrated. I deleted the app and reinstalled it. I was putting in the tv provider information and once it told me there were issues and to please try again later. I waited a bit and tried it and now it says “external system failure” and I don’t even know what that means. It worked great for a while. I’m just upset that it stopped now.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 166.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 NBCUniversal, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.