Hail to the Captain!
Sail into the heart of the Caribbean in the Age of Piracy - the time of black flags and white skulls, blue waves and golden opportunities.
Hoist the Jolly Roger and grab the steering wheel to sail through battles and raids, ransoms and treasures, to become the Crimson King of the Antilles!
- 18 classes of ships
- unlimited fleet size
- multiple ships control during the fights
- ship to fort fights with heavy mortars
- 5 types of ammo - cannon balls, chain bals, grapeshots bombs, doubles
- special weapons: explosive barrels, burning oil, battering rams, pre-boarding attacks
- 30 ship upgrades
- character development, experience gaining and level ups
- 20 captain skills - unlocking new game features and possibilities
- realistic sailing model, distances and time passage
- hundreds of islands and dozens of ports
- day/night cycle
- building construction and upgrades
- multiple player held bases
- unlimited number of sea battles of few types (merchants, smugglers, convoys, militatry, treasure galeon, pirate fight, escort)
- story-driven campaign set in a living world full of people
- reputation in 5 nations
- compete with other players in multiplayer PvP and PvE modes
– New HNG Cloud Save interface.
– Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been playing this and have beat the game but i switched laptops and now i cant log in witht the cloud because continually “the sever cannot be reached”.
I love it
I’ve spent hours playing this, it’s enjoyable and gets better with time.
It is an awsome game but you should add side cannons to the sloops it would make them so much cooler like give them four side cannons and two stern and bow cannons please.if you did this it would be so much more awsome for me. Because I love to use small ships.
- Teresa Dymek
- 50.2 MB
OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Home Net Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.