Choose your favorite candidate from either Democratic standouts such as Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, and Elizabeth Warren, or Republican favorites including Donald Trump, George W. Bush, and Mike Pence. Don’t like any of the current candidates? No problem, just create your own and adopt some truly wild ideologies (ban all video games - they’ll rot your brain)!
The Political Machine 2020 features unique ideology trees for candidates, allowing for unique experiences each and every playthrough! Earn ideology points from Town Halls and use them to own certain issues. Play as Bernie Sanders and take ownership of the ‘Medicare for All’ issue, or play as Donald Trump to own ‘Build the Wall’. It’s important to win 270 votes in the electoral college, so you’ll need to pay attention to what issues voters care about in the swing states. What plays well in Texas or California might hurt you in Ohio or Florida!
Do you think you have what it takes? Take to the campaign trail and show the nation why you should be the next President of the United States of America!
● Spread your Ideology - Participate in Town Hall events to earn ideology points and solidify your position on hot issues with your voters.
● Generate Enthusiasm - Use your power and money to purchase ads to discredit your opponent and influence voters. The greater enthusiasm your base has for an issue, the more effective your ad campaigns will be.
● Participate in Interviews - Accept invitations to various talk shows across the country in order to share your opinion on issues important to the American people.
● Choose your Candidate - Play as one of several candidates, each with their own custom stats like stamina, intelligence, charisma, media bias, and more.
● Manage your Campaign Budget - Purchase advertisements, travel across the country to campaign, and hire operatives to enhance your PR or cripple your opponent. Be wary - if you overspend and need extra cash, it might come from somewhere that will shake voters’ confidence in you!
● Create a Candidate - Customize your own front runner and race for the White House.
● Practice your Politics - A sophisticated underlying simulation model uses census data and real issues to test your political savvy.
● Be Ready for Anything - Torrid affairs, natural disasters, email scandals, and other “breaking news” events can pop up and change the direction of the campaign for better or worse.
We've added two more Presidential Candidates!
Ratings and Reviews
DEVS PLEASE READ
So basically this game is amazing! It’s really good in graphics for a mobile game and addicting. There are a few things I would like to see soon. First off things are a tad bit to pricey. $2 for a president and a Vice President?! It should be lowered to at least $0.99. Secondly I would love to see more features from the PC version implemented into this version. For example, I would love to see Ai vs Ai added into the mobile version. Also a multiplayer mode would be fun. Lastly, I would give this game 5 stars if I could choose where my starting state is instead of it picked randomly (For custom character only).
I would choose my home state as Georgia and my character would fly to Michigan. Please get the devs to read this since I don’t think they update it anymore and now I’m sad :(. Overall this game is great but still doesn’t get 5 stars unless Some of the things listed gets added into the game (especially Ai vs Ai)
Great but could be Greater
I love this game and I promise I’m not a bot saying this. One thing I think that could bring in more revenue into the game is to add a new feature in which candidates can build their own headquarters around the states and to hire staffers by the state (for example giving 300,000 dollars to North Carolina to buy 5,000 staffers to run the campaign in that state). Another feature that you should add is Presidential Debates in which you are asked questions and your approval and polling numbers go up, and then also Vice Presidential Debates in which you take the position of your Vice President to answer questions to better your campaign. A final feature you should add is computer vs computer so you can watch an election unfold before you and keep up to date on the things each candidate does.
The game is overall not laggy and fun to play. Designers and creators deserve more credit than given.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your ideas and suggestions with us! We'll forward this along to the developers.
It’s a great game!
I actually love this game and it’s really fun but it does definitely has some issues. First It has some glitches, I faced many glitches like having the map being blurred or the presidential candidates disappearing. Second, the game can get repetitive considering you can’t play against a friend or have third parties and this goes into my third criticism. My third issue is that it isn’t like the PC version, it’s way too watered down compared to that version and for someone who doesn’t play a lot of games on my computer, it’s a bummer to see this game only have one main thing to do. If we ignore all those things, the game is great!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hitcents.com, Inc
- 212.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Stardock Entertainment. Published by Hitcents.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- The Super Pack $19.99
- Ronald Reagan $1.99
- Obama v. McCain $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.