Stay on top of news from Jamestown and surrounding areas by receiving the full print version of The Post-Journal on your iPhone or iPad. Every page of every edition is delivered to your device. The Post-Journal is the best source for local and national news, sports, weather, and features in the Jamestown and Chautauqua County area. Download the app to view the printed pages of the newspaper or read headlines and stories along with related photos in a built-in story viewer.
- Intuitive navigation.
- View headlines, stories, related photos.
- Read and listen to stories.
- Weather provided by Weather Bug.
- Download and sync content to device via Wi-Fi or cellular network so you can read offline.
- Stories tab displays the top news stories by section so you can read the full text or listen to it being read by a virtual newscaster.
- Email a story.
- Flip through, read and look at pictures within the actual newspaper pages of the printed publication.
- Publications Tab lets you read the previous edition of your downloaded publication or download the most recent edition.
- Search Tab lets you search for keywords within a headline or text of the stories.
The Post Journal covers Jamestown and Chautauqua County region of southwestern New York.
Updated with iOS 10 support
minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Please fix pages view
This app was great until the last update. Now when you go to read under the pages view, a big gray rectangle blocks out half of the screen.
Doesn't seem to let me create a user & PW to enter the paper. .?
App freezes up often.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.