A recent 5-STAR review:
○ "I wake up in anticipation of what today’s devotional will be. The words always tug at my heart and soul, and I feel a sense of comfort after reading these each morning. The words are like magic and I cannot praise this app enough. I have other devotional apps and this one just blows them all out of the water." by Kristin143 – Jan 2020 (USA).
►NOT YOUR AVERAGE DAILY DEVOTIONS◄
The Practice Co App devotions dig deep into our sacred texts, they avoid cliché and sit with ambiguity, all while nurturing your curiosity and wonder. They're powerful, two minute reads that are simple but have helped change the script in thousands of people's lives.
There’s a new and meaningful, blog-style devotional each day, accompanied by beautifully designed images and lock screens. Join tens of thousands of daily readers as together we discover a daily practice of meaningful spirituality so that you can live a fulfilling and courageous life.
○ Free Daily Mindful Prompt push notifications.
○ Easy-to-read, but challenging, blog-style devotional.
○ Daily wallpaper lock screen to inspire you each day.
○ Honest, personal and cliché–free devotionals that aren't preachy or dogmatic.
○ Beautiful, intuitive and easy to use layout and design.
○ Easily share the devotion text or image directly with friends or on social media.
○ Dark mode to reduce eye-strain and preserve device battery.
○ Customisable notifications to remind you to read at your ideal time of day.
○ Search by series.
○ Save your favourite devotions to easily find them again.
○ Adjustable font size.
►WHAT OUR AMAZING USERS AND COMMUNITY ARE SAYING◄
○ "Following a deep spiritual crisis The Practice Co helped open a window to my soul where I'm being reintroduced to God. I've found that the daily meditations have given words to vague notions of truth that were prompting me toward the Divine. My wife and I read it everyday - with Lizzy and Jesse's insights prompting hours of conversation. And if I'm truthful, they've helped save our marriage.” by David, founder of Global Story 2 Films (USA).
○ “Could not imagine my mornings without this life-changing, awe-inspiring app” by andreaneeleman (South Africa).
○ "This writing and referencing in this daily devotional is exceptional. It's concise and thoughtful and the perfect way to start my day. The app is easy to access and allows for easy sharing of single devotions with friends- which I often do!” by Team5L (USA).
○ “I struggle with faith and I have no interest in reading an entire traditional bible verse so this app has been super helpful in translating the message into a meaningful word that I am able to understand and apply to my life." by Kthomas523 (USA).
START A SUBSCRIPTION WITH A 14-DAY FREE TRIAL
• Monthly subscription for US$1.99 /month; or
• SAVE OVER 40% with an Annual subscription for US$12.49 /year (Recommended)
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Thanks for checking us out! Please feel free to email us with any thoughts, comments or questions. We’re thankful that you’re here.
Bug fixes and improvement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pocket Fuel for the Soul, y’all!!
I normally don’t write reviews unless something stands out and I have to say, I love this app. So before I get into it, I want to start by offering an alternative thinking to the people who are discouraged about paying for the app.
Brothers and Sisters! The Pocket Fuel team is spending their time to develop, curate, create, and maintain this beautiful app. And for a dollar a month on the yearly subscription you are buying essentially a digital book that is being written before your eyes with 365 days of devotions that are written in a unique and loving way spreading truth and reminding our forgetful self of Gods love and our relationship with him. You wouldn’t go to a book store and demand free bibles or devotional books - people spend precious time to put those works together and we can at least honor them by paying a small price to support and encourage them. Secondly, regarding access to prior (archived) devotions, think of it this way. Those were precious books that were written. If you’ve ever read a book series, you’ve most liked had to pay for the books as they were released. It’s the same thing!
I love this app! I love the wall papers, I love the series and transitions and I love the message! Please never stop because I don’t think I can do any other devotional after Pocket Fuel! Thank you so much for your ministry! If you are ever looking for something new to listen to, give Hope City Church from Louisville KY a listen!
Developer Response ,
Hey Nik! I just wanna say a big heartfelt thank you for this shining review. Your kindness and encouragement honestly means so much to us. Much love to ya and thanks for your support from us both. Jesse and Liz
Disappointed.... Then so pleased!!!!
So I wrote a review about this app previously (that I still included below) that described my sadness when faced with an in app issue that I could not resolve. I am so happy to say that once I posted the review I was contacted by Jesse (and always by extension, Liz) who not only helped me correct my issue, but also kept my spirit full by providing me with the devotional I couldn’t access via email. I am so grateful for Liz and Jesse and this wonderful app. 🤗🤗🤗
I included my original review below because I believe it’s important to recognize a journey. My negative experience was completely turned around, something that cannot always be done.
I installed this app, loved the trial and purchased the app, something I never do, because information is literally free on the internet. Nevertheless, I purchased the PocketFuel app only to repeatedly be told that the devotional is unavailable. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, and tried restoring the purchases, after which I am told that there isn’t one associated with my account. This is untrue as it was immediately reflected in my iTunes Account balance. I’m super disappointed that I can’t use this app now and even more upset that it crashed immediately after I purchased it.
Developer Response ,
I am so glad we got this all sorted for you. It makes my heart happy that we were able to turn this experience around into a positive one. Thanks for your support, kind words and updated review! Hope you enjoy the App!
Hey Allbae - I am so sorry you have had this experience with the app and I can imagine it would be incredibly frustrating for you. It breaks my heart that your experience hasn't been good. If you reach out to me via email I would love to help you get it resolved and turn your experience around. Send me an email to my personal address, firstname.lastname@example.org and I will help you get it resolved ASAP. Warmest regards from us both and hear from you so. Jesse (and Liz)
This app is one of the best things that ever happened to me. I grew up in a religious family, going to church on Sunday and saying my nightly prayers with my parents.
Like some teenagers, I got lost and questioned my faith in God. I stopped going to church, stopped reading the word, and turned away. I tried filling myself up to the brim with school work and activities to keep me distracted from what I truly felt. I felt alone, depressed, and abandoned. I’ve tried app after app trying to force some sort of reconnection to give me the comfort that He was still there. None of them really resonated with me. They seemed empty, like there was no legitimate energy to them. I felt discouraged.
Pocket Fuel has done everything right for me. Just two weeks ago I decided to try finding God again. I found this app and it’s been fantastic! The devotionals have such powerful messages written in a way that I can understand and make me think. The messages stick with me all day, I always find myself going back to what I read and I really find that important. The app is easy to use, the wallpapers are fantastic, and it overall helps me guide myself through this. I’m thankful for finding the app when I did :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- New Luminary Media Pty Ltd
- 54.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © New Luminary Media Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Devotions for 1 Month $1.99
- Daily Devotional for 1 Year $12.49
- 1 Month Archive Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.