How it works?
1. Create a plan every evening for the next day.
2. Review your plan end of the day, reflect on your day, and plan for tomorrow.
3. Log anything you want through out the day for future reference
Is plan a todo list?
Although you can use it as a todo list, ideal plan is short list of most impactful actions you can take. Over time you’ll get better at identifying most impactful actions, therefore planning.
** Reduce noise in your head
At the end of each day, you set about 5 minutes to reflect on your day and plan for tomorrow. This simple act reduces the noise in your head about unfinished tasks, and calms the anxiety about unplanned tasks. Knowing that you've already planned, your mind can relax more easily at the end of the day.
** Course correct early
It's a beneficial exercise to make yourself aware of what's important to accomplish that day. By reflecting daily, you get a chance to course correct early on, and be more effective with your daily actions.
** Become more productive
As the habit develops and you get better at planning, your clarity and effectiveness increases, so naturally you become more productive.
Best time for planning?
It's totally up to you, there is no right or best time. For me a good time is right a the end of my work day, this way I get to relax my mind before I continue my day.
- Free of any kind of trackers
- No ads
- No accounts, logins or email needed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Beautiful, Useful App
I’ve tried a lot of todo apps. From Streaks to Asana to Things to Project Matrix. I feel like I have tried all of them.
This one is a bit different, it really worked for me. It might be just what you need too.
Note to Dev:
- Offer a pay to pay for the app, good indie apps need love, add a donation, payment, something.
- Add a way to export data in some easy to archive format.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.