The Q is a live trivia game show where users compete against the world to win real money.
Contestants tune into the game when the game is live and answer real trivia questions with a live host over a certain number of rounds.
The winners then split a cash prize at the completion of a game.
WANT MORE LIVES?
Upgrade to become a Q VIP Club to get bonus lives during all game modes.
- The Q offers weekly subscriptions which may include a free trial
- Trials will be 7 days, after which the subscription will auto-renew
- Q VIP Gold subscription price starts at $4.99 USD/week
- Q VIP Platinum subscription price starts at $9.99 USD/week
- Q VIP Diamond subscription price starts at $14.99 USD/week
- You'll be able to access your weekly bonus lives for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- If you don’t choose to purchase any Q subscriptions, you can simply continue to play for free.
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD.
- Minor fixes and improvements
- Improved video latency!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I just hope to see more optimized controls in the future, and I look forward to the levels that are in store in upcoming updates.
They’ll eventually stop paying you
The game was great. Would win here and there because at first the trivia was harder. Then the games got easy and I started winning more which wasn’t a lot because everyone else won. Then ITK came along and it was fantastic, I downloaded the beta version they emailed me and then played. Big a few big wins out of that before they lowered the prize amount on the games, but even then it was fun. Then after cashing out two previous times (once last year abs and then in February this year) and getting paid, I saved up for 3 months to cash out again when I reached $50 in May. It’s now August and they have yet to pay me. I continued to play and my balance got to $70. Well in June I gave up playing completely. There’s no point in playing if they’re not going to pay out. It was fun while it lasted, but I will not waste my time on a game that refused to pay honest players. I understand not paying people that cheat, but I am NOT one of those people and I never have been or will be. I also live in Michigan so I pass the have to be living in the United States part of the tos. I’m on disability so I take these games seriously because I depend on the extra money I win to pay bills and medication so I would never risk breaking tos (their go to reason for not paying people) Was fun while it lasted but I refuse to be treated in this way.
Stay Away! Look at fake May 10-13 Reviews
They won’t pay you. They are keeping your prize money to themselves. Please don’t pay for premium since they will be sure to take your money every week and then refuse to give you your prize. What’s really disgusting is that they know you won’t ever get your money while at the same time will gladly take your money every week. I also won on the leaderboard multiple times and never received the prizes. Oh and the Q, if you do reply to this (small chance since you ignore everyone’s messages in the app), I don’t care if you call me a “malicious user that violated TOS.” We all know that’s crap and just an out for you to pocket our money. By the way, the Q flooded fake 5 star reviews from May 10th to May 13th. I can’t wait to celebrate when this app gets shut down. That will be a great day for humanity.
- Stream Live, Inc
- 59.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Burmese, Central Kurdish, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Gambling and Contests
- © Stream Live Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Gold VIP $4.99
- Platinum VIP $9.99
- Diamond VIP $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.