The River Family Christian Center in Waterford, Ohio is a church that is passionate about two things: preaching Jesus and helping others come into a relationship with God. Our vision encompasses the following: setting the generations free, moving towards what God has for us, for our families and for the entire southeastern region of Ohio. Our desire is to see His Kingdom established on earth in all areas of our lives and peoples.
* Podcast: Listen to the latest sermon or lookup a previous one in the podcast library.
* Digital Bible: Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read.
* Free Audio Bible: Click listen and you are instantly listening to the daily devotional plan. You can also look up any passage you want, the listen tab is in the bottom right hand corner at all times.
Share content with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
* Facebook: You can share a Bible passage, journal entry or anything in the app with one click.
* Twitter: You can tweet a Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with ease.
* Daily Bible Reading Plan: The Pursue Bible reading plan takes you through the Old Testament once a year and through the New Testament twice a year. Average reading or listening time is 15 minutes a day.
* Free Customizable Journal: The Pursue Journal is designed to give you the freedom to journal whenever and however you desire. Entries are fully secure for your privacy, yet at any time you can share them via Facebook, twitter or email.
* Cloud Based Journal: Your Pursue Journal is accessible online anytime at www.PursueJournal.com. This allows you to be able to add entries anywhere, anytime and they are automatically linked to your The River FCC app.
WiFi Internet is required for iPod touch.
For more information about The River FCC, please visit:
For more information about Pursue Journal, please visit: http://www.pursuegod.com
The The River FCC app was created by “Custom Church Apps TM”
Improved journal editor
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.