The Rookie Triathlon located in Austin, Texas, is a sprint triathlon consisting of a 300 meter swim, 11 mile bike and 2 mile run. It takes place on the first Sunday of May every year.
This app features:
- course maps
- athlete tracking
- weekend schedule
- social media including Facebook, Twitter and blog
- optional participant login with chat feature
- general triathlon advice
- triathlon checklist
- spectator and parking info
- swim wave start times
The official app of the Rookie Triathlon has updates for the 2019 event.
The updates include:
* new dates in the schedule
* updated swim waves
* shirt design and medals for 2019
* and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Swim wave times?
Just downloaded the app, which an email and told me contains swim wave times. But I’ve clicked all around I can’t find the swim wave times! Help? Thank you!
iPhone 6sPlus user
- High Five Events, LLC
- 75.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © High Five Events
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.