Forty four percent of college graduates have been in an abusive relationship.
Karen is in college and is beginning to realize that it's time to re-evaluate the the relationship with her boyfriend. Fortunately somebody - or something - named Willy is there to help her.
Guide Karen through this short RPG as she explores her memories of college so far and then help her decide what she should do about her relationship.
The Room Beneath the Rafters is an award winning serious game about dating relationships.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- THE JENNIFER ANN CRECENTE MEMORIAL GROUP, INC.
- 27.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Jennifer Ann's Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.