This app combines 3 books "The science of getting rich", "The science of being great", and "The science of being well" by Wallace D. Wattles with professional human narration.
The Science of Getting Rich preceded similar financial success books such as The Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel (1912) and Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill (1937).
It explains how to overcome mental barriers, and how creation, rather than competition, is the hidden key to wealth attraction.
"The science of being great" and "The science of being well" are two personal development books by Wallace D. Wattles.
Benefits of sync audio feature:
● a valuable tool for people affected by reading disorders and dyslexia
● a useful tool for kids to learn reading or for people to learn a foreign language
● allowing everybody to enjoy their favourite book by reading, listening or reading+listening
● Long press a word and tap "Play" to activate sync narration
You can both read and listen to your favorite book.
The app will highlight the sentence being narrated so that you can follow along as the words are read aloud.
Thanks to sync narration feature, you can change from reading to listening or vice versa easily.
● other features:
- change font size and style
- night and day reading mode
- highlight text
- Audio play in background (you can listen to the audio, while using other apps)
- reading list
● If you want to give feedback, please use the feedback feature in the settings
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Compelled to Comment.
This audio voice, by EXTREME measures, is very nice to listen to. I’m not sure if it’s the same throughout, I started in the middle with Acting in a Certain Way, since I’ve already read several times before.
I’ve had other audios of this book and although they were from top notch companies, the result was very monotone, lackluster.
The interface is very clean, straight-forward.
Things I would like to see in the use:
1) a option to download all the chapters at once vs just one-at-a-time. *What I’d really like to be able to do with this is LISTEN TO THE BOOK CONTINUOUSLY. at the moment you have to download and listen one chapter at a time.
or 2) a way to ACCESS the chapters in the DOWNLOADED section. Right now, you can’t tell what’s downloaded from the main list. You have to go to the downloaded section, see what’s there, then go back to the main list to play it. You can only delete from the downloaded section.
or 3) just a little marker on the main list showing the ones already downloaded. Downloading seems to be the only way to listen... no streaming.
Love the availability of the books this app provides and how they’re doing it.
Hope this helps. JM
A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!
[To the creator of this] This app is amazing! I am so grateful for the amount of thought and care put into providing us an app of such tremendous VALUE! Thank you!! [To the person downloading] This is truly a blessing and convenient to have the audio version of the book, plus written highlights, and space to highlight what is important to us so we may come back to it. This is worth so much. Enjoy!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.