The Science Teacher is a professional journal for Classroom teachers, curriculum specialists, and supervisory personnel concerned with the teaching of science in secondary science education. No other journal meets the needs of high school educators the way The Science Teacher does, as it specializes in the topics and issues that teachers care about most.
It is published for members of NSTA.
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- iOS 11 compatibility updates
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
You need an account!
Why don’t you tell us this in the description so we don’t waste our time?
Love having it on my iPad
I would give it 5 stars if I could put TST in the newsstand folder, and if I could print a page from the magazine. I really prefer having all my publications in one spot. Otherwise, it's very well done.
TST App and Magazine
As a long time subscriber to The Science Teacher I have always gone through the issues looking for ideas and thoughtful commentary. Now with TST on my iPad and using the TST app, the magazine has come alive. With live links embedded within the text, the crispness of the text and photos and the ease of reading makes TST more of a useable resource than ever before. The only drawback, when compared to reading other magazines on my iPad, is the inability to print a page or two for future use. Otherwise, well done NSTA Publications!
- National Science Teachers Association - Apps
- 27.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.