“Scorpion” gives you the challenge you are looking for. Focus, plan carefully and... be quick!
Get it now, for free!
What you get:
- A challenging but easy-to-learn solitaire to play EVERYWHERE.
- Compare your score with thousands of player around the world and CLIMB the exclusive Global High-Score on Game Center.
- A perfect game for your iPhone and iPad with RETINA graphic.
- BIG and easy-to-read cards, tailored to look at their best on every screen.
- Slide or tap to move your card or column. Easy and FAST!
- Use the same account across multiple devices, EASILY
- Choose to play both LANDSCAPE and PORTRAIT with the rotation feature.
Follow us on social media:
Ratings and Reviews
My go to game until this last update. Not I can’t make the moves I want and it puts the stack of cards back where it was. Very disappointed.
New updates are horrible!
This morning I was alarmed to see the stylistic changes when I opened the app to play. It had been the same for many years, so I hoped it wouldn’t affect the play of the game. But it DID, and I hate it. Please revert back. Play is incredibly slow. In the old version I frequently won in 59-60 seconds. Now I can only rarely get below 90 seconds. The cards frequently won’t move when I try to drag them. The changes are awful. I am very disappointed and frustrated. Anyone else finding the same to be true?
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry for the issues with the last update. You'll see a new release in a few days that makes things better. Please may I ask you to give it a go and see what you think of it? Thank you! firstname.lastname@example.org
Scoring messed up
Since the last update, the scoring is all messed up. It gives crazy high scores for doing very little. It won’t upload to high score without joining the annoying Game Center. People playing the version before will not ever rise on the leader board. Just making two moves scores around 55,000 where before, winning a game was around 5000 points. Good think I don’t play it for glory. 😐
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.