Scribe is changing the way you stay engaged in meetings, lectures and conferences. Record, take notes, flag important info, input photos and transcribe all in one place. Search and add friends, mark files as public or private and easily search by files or favorites. Playback and transcribe your files anytime, anywhere with Scribe.
• Record meetings, conferences, lectures or other important conversations and flag important info, capture images and add your own photos after recording is complete
• Use your camera to capture images, photos, presentations, notes, paper docs and much more
• Save your recording and set as public or private – easily mark as a favorite as well
• Decibel reader to show you the strength of your audio recording
Scribe Business / Meetings / Lectures / Conferences:
• Capture and save every idea to stay on track
• Don’t miss a minute during important meetings or lectures
• Collaborate with colleagues, coworkers and friends to stay productive
Transcribe with Scribe:
• After a recording is complete, request a transcription at the click of a button
• Intuitive interface that allows you to see words highlighted in transcription when spoken during playback
• All Scribe transcriptions and data is stored and kept completely secure in a cloud-based platform powered by Amazon Web Services
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card on file. Your subscription automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing cycle. Manage your subscriptions in your profile after purchase.
Some features require internet access – standard mobile carrier rates may apply.
* Ability to download and print transcriptions
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not working for me
The swipe to record button doesn’t work for me. Uninstalled, re-installed, made sure it had microphone permission, but I swipe, and nothing happens.
Why didn’t I think of this?
Love the way you can simply insert images into your notes real time and it gives me the ability to engage with my colleagues rather than taking notes and hoping I don’t forget any key part of the conversation. Great app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.