From the creators of The Sims ™ series of best-selling mobile games comes a complete Sims experience that you can play on your iPhone and iPad! What’s your story? Create it with your Sims in real-time, customize their wardrobes, build their homes, and help them live out their dreams. Complete goals to earn Simoleons, expand your Sim Town and pick up rewards along the way. Keep your Sims happy and watch them thrive as you help them live a fun and fulfilled life!
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design and build dream homes complete with swimming pools, multiple stories and incredible decor!
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their life dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time or use the Augmented Reality feature to bring your latest build in to your world!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
This app has received more than 400 million downloads and counting!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
FOLLOW US at
- This game requires 1.8GB total storage.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your Apple account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- A network connection is required to play.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBPRIVACYCA/US/en/PC/
Sul Sul! Whether your Sims enjoy the seaside or look forward to a beach vacation, the ocean holds a special place in everyone’s heart! Transform your home into a breezy cottage by the sea in our Coastal Living update. You’ll also enjoy:
- Celebrating Pride Month with a free pack of 19 official flags and a funky rainbow hairstyle!
- Visiting the beach on Influence Island for Season 11! Unlock outdoor nautical prizes to bring the beach to your back door.
- Racing against a rival in SimChase Season 30: Seaside Strife! Be inspired by provincial décor with all the finishing touches for a beachy style!
- Crafting resources in the ‘Captivating Coast’ Live Event! Your Sims will love the sophisticated spin on the coastal-chic grand prize beach house on a unique lot featuring beach surrounds.
Check out The Sims FreePlay official website for the entire calendar of events! Thanks for playing.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing game just one complaint :>
So I’ve been with the sims FreePlay since 2013, so I was there for the mall update, all the Valentine’s Day updates and so much more. I love all of them and I love how you made the sims for lively and the homes look much better and the items looking so amazing but of course life isn’t perfect and there always is that one, tiny, little complaint. THE MUSICCC!!! Sims FreePlay music was EVERYTHING!!! I know every single song by heart and I even made some names for them but one update changed the whole flow of the music. I was so sad because the music is what made the game the game. All the items, yes they make it fun, quests omg I love all of them (the time for the quests are long tho). But it was something about the music that made this game so much fun, it made the game that game. It made it memorable, and when you cut off the music at a certain part it hurts because the old sims FreePlayers know how the song REALLY goes. My friend and I loved the music we would sing it and even make words for the songs. My favorite song is the one with the cute beginning and it’s like a little jingle and when I went into the sims and saw it was gone I shed a tear because that was my FAVORITE part 😭. I would go into the game just to hear THAT EXACT SONG. I miss it so much 😔😔. So yes the game has come so far from when I played in 2013, but the music is what made me love the game even more. Thank you and I hope you take this into consideration ❤️❤️!!!
Lover of the game right here!!
I absolutely loveee freeplay! So addicting. It has three major problems though, and it’s disappointing because it brings this great game down a little. Okay, so here are my complaints... when you are doing a quest, some of the things you need to do can take hours! I know you can use those yellow gem things to finish it quickly, and sometimes Osiris will complete your action, but that’s only sometimes and the yellow gems are rare. You also have to pay for them if you really want to complete it quickly, but it’s still money spent on that. If you could make actions quicker, you won’t run out of time for the quest and it would be so much easier than counting down the seconds, minutes, or hours! And my second problem is that the girl sims only have short hair! I have long hair, my friends have long hair, and so many people have long hair! You could also give the boy sims an option for long hair too, because some boys have long hair! Also, it can be overwhelming to take care of all the sims! I also have this on my computer, and we just can take care of one sim and the others can take care of themselves. It’s hard when all your sims are in the red zone, and you don’t know who to help. It would be easier just to go see care of one sim and not having to worry about the others! Otherwise this game is a huge hit in my family! Thank you so much!
First off, I love this game! Like set alarms for quests, etc. I’m a full time student so I can do that, I’m sure many older, younger, and most people can’t. My biggest thing that has bothered me since neighbors were introduced is how visiting a town either 1) ends the competition at the center, saying it was some other hobby and placing 5th, 2) doing what I previously mentioned and holding my sim for the rest of the 24 hours unless I end task (which I didn’t do until I knew there was no competition anymore), or 3) say that the competition has ended (which wasn’t going on) and it taking over 24 hours for another to appear.
Otherwise, the past ten years have been exciting! I do wish pre teens and toddlers had more hobbies, especially with items to collect for LP and XP (bracelet making, scouting, something!). I also wish babies could interact with pre teens and toddlers (who don’t have much to do unless I age advance) or have other toys, hobbies, interactions. One more little quirk...during pregnancy events, seniors cannot give other seniors parenting advice. You have to have 22 teens, seniors, and adults to complete the 9 day event without boosts...give us a break!
And thank you for bringing back unfinished crafting events! Even when I don’t finish I sleep better knowing I will have a chance in the future to finish.
Love this game! And I love seeing the changes since the first days!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Electronic Arts Inc.
- 1.5 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2021 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus $0.99
- Handful of Life Points $2.99
- Bucket of Life Points $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.