From the creators of The Sims ™ series of best-selling mobile games comes a complete Sims experience that you can play on your iPhone and iPad! What’s your story? Create it with your Sims in real-time, customize their wardrobes, build their homes, and help them live out their dreams. Complete goals to earn Simoleons, expand your Sim Town and pick up rewards along the way. Keep your Sims happy and watch them thrive as you help them live a fun and fulfilled life!
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design and build dream homes complete with swimming pools, multiple stories and incredible decor!
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their life dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time or use the Augmented Reality feature to bring your latest build in to your world!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
This app has received more than 400 million downloads and counting!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
FOLLOW US at
- This game requires 1.8GB total storage.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your Apple account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- A network connection is required to play.
Sul Sul! Fall in love and tie the knot in a timeless, yet casual outdoor wedding with your Sims this Valentine's Day! In the latest update of The Sims FreePlay you'll also enjoy:
- Persuading Sims to join your clan! Start Influence Island Season 5: ‘Rustic Wedding’ and earn rewards to host an outdoor wedding ceremony. Unlock new wedding hairstyles, bridal dresses, flower girl and ring boy outfits plus rustic décor, all with a touch of floral fun!
- Racing against a rival in SimChase Season 24: ‘Wedding Wrangle’. Create the perfect reception celebration with an outdoor dance floor, wedding cake, photobooth camera, bridal dining table and more.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for news and updates!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been playing the sims since 2015 and I love it! It’s definitely one of my favorite games, if not my favorite! I do have suggestions to make the game more enjoyable for players. First of all, I think the automatic sim town you are neighbors with should have all the things you need for the beginning social points tasks. Maybe they do and I missed it, but I couldn’t find an auction podium for 5 YEARS!! only when I got Facebook and went to a friends world could I complete it. I would also like better clothes. The teen wardrobe is exceptionally atrocious. Also, in my earlier years with the game, I would rarely have LP because it costs so much to age up sims, and by the time I had 5 LP it was time for one of my sims to age up. I’d like it so it’s cheaper, maybe 2 LP? And on that note, I wish social points were more obtainable, although that isn’t one of my greatest concerns because I don’t need them that often. And I’ve seen other reviews say this, and I agree- can we have more body diversity? And if your sim is too fat maybe be able to slim them down by going to the health hub? And this might be a stretch, but maybe there could be a small chance of getting in a car accident while driving around and having to be in a wheelchair, or getting like 20,000 from a “lawsuit”? Plus sims being born disabled and having to use a wheelchair for their whole lives? These are just suggestions, and I don’t expect anything. Great game, 11/10, show stopping, incredible! Thank you!
Lover of the game right here!!
I absolutely loveee freeplay! So addicting. It has three major problems though, and it’s disappointing because it brings this great game down a little. Okay, so here are my complaints... when you are doing a quest, some of the things you need to do can take hours! I know you can use those yellow gem things to finish it quickly, and sometimes Osiris will complete your action, but that’s only sometimes and the yellow gems are rare. You also have to pay for them if you really want to complete it quickly, but it’s still money spent on that. If you could make actions quicker, you won’t run out of time for the quest and it would be so much easier than counting down the seconds, minutes, or hours! And my second problem is that the girl sims only have short hair! I have long hair, my friends have long hair, and so many people have long hair! You could also give the boy sims an option for long hair too, because some boys have long hair! Also, it can be overwhelming to take care of all the sims! I also have this on my computer, and we just can take care of one sim and the others can take care of themselves. It’s hard when all your sims are in the red zone, and you don’t know who to help. It would be easier just to go see care of one sim and not having to worry about the others! Otherwise this game is a huge hit in my family! Thank you so much!
First off, I love this game! Like set alarms for quests, etc. I’m a full time student so I can do that, I’m sure many older, younger, and most people can’t. My biggest thing that has bothered me since neighbors were introduced is how visiting a town either 1) ends the competition at the center, saying it was some other hobby and placing 5th, 2) doing what I previously mentioned and holding my sim for the rest of the 24 hours unless I end task (which I didn’t do until I knew there was no competition anymore), or 3) say that the competition has ended (which wasn’t going on) and it taking over 24 hours for another to appear.
Otherwise, the past ten years have been exciting! I do wish pre teens and toddlers had more hobbies, especially with items to collect for LP and XP (bracelet making, scouting, something!). I also wish babies could interact with pre teens and toddlers (who don’t have much to do unless I age advance) or have other toys, hobbies, interactions. One more little quirk...during pregnancy events, seniors cannot give other seniors parenting advice. You have to have 22 teens, seniors, and adults to complete the 9 day event without boosts...give us a break!
And thank you for bringing back unfinished crafting events! Even when I don’t finish I sleep better knowing I will have a chance in the future to finish.
Love this game! And I love seeing the changes since the first days!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Electronic Arts Inc.
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus $0.99
- Handful of Life Points $2.99
- Bucket of Life Points $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.