From the creators of The Sims ™ series of best-selling mobile games comes a complete Sims experience that you can play on your iPhone and iPad! What’s your story? Create it with your Sims in real-time, customize their wardrobes, build their homes, and help them live out their dreams. Complete goals to earn Simoleons, expand your Sim Town and pick up rewards along the way. Keep your Sims happy and watch them thrive as you help them live a fun and fulfilled life!
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design and build dream homes complete with swimming pools, multiple stories and incredible decor!
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their life dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time or use the Augmented Reality feature to bring your latest build in to your world!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
This app has received more than 400 million downloads and counting!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
FOLLOW US at
- This game requires 1.8GB total storage.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your Apple account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- A network connection is required to play.
Care Bears are bringing sunshine to SimTown! Inspire kindness and goodwill in the latest update of The Sims FreePlay, guaranteed to make the world feel a little less blue! Take part in exclusive events filled with sharing and caring. You’ll enjoy:
- The ‘Share Your Care’ live event with Share Bear and Grumpy Bear. Earn Care Bears plush toys, onesies and Living Care Bears that walk around in your Sim’s world! The magical ‘Care A Lot’ Community Care Center grand prize is filled with bright rainbow wallpaper, flooring, décor and more!
- Going trick-or-treating and eat plenty of candy with your Sims. Get seriously spooked in the new, Halloween SimChase: Scare Bears! event with Trick-Or-Sweet Bear. Earn ghoulish decor to create your own graveyard garden!
- Taking a trip to Influence Island! Season 2 launches with minimalist Scandinavian-style décor! There’s a new group of Sim celebrities for your Sim to use their powers of persuasion on, and convince to join their clan.
Follow The Sims FreePlay on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram today!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
First off, I love this game! Like set alarms for quests, etc. I’m a full time student so I can do that, I’m sure many older, younger, and most people can’t. My biggest thing that has bothered me since neighbors were introduced is how visiting a town either 1) ends the competition at the center, saying it was some other hobby and placing 5th, 2) doing what I previously mentioned and holding my sim for the rest of the 24 hours unless I end task (which I didn’t do until I knew there was no competition anymore), or 3) say that the competition has ended (which wasn’t going on) and it taking over 24 hours for another to appear.
Otherwise, the past ten years have been exciting! I do wish pre teens and toddlers had more hobbies, especially with items to collect for LP and XP (bracelet making, scouting, something!). I also wish babies could interact with pre teens and toddlers (who don’t have much to do unless I age advance) or have other toys, hobbies, interactions. One more little quirk...during pregnancy events, seniors cannot give other seniors parenting advice. You have to have 22 teens, seniors, and adults to complete the 9 day event without boosts...give us a break!
And thank you for bringing back unfinished crafting events! Even when I don’t finish I sleep better knowing I will have a chance in the future to finish.
Love this game! And I love seeing the changes since the first days!
This is thus far the best game I have ever played. 5 star for me. A few tips on what need to be upgraded. More Sims should be able to join sims town, the babies need to be able to interact with Preteens and toddlers, and the toddlers should have more quests. The toddlers also should be able to sit in parents lap and join the adults when swimming in the pool. Which means, investing in some life jackets. I’m saying, I spends a lot of money on this one particular game, every now and then we could at least get better upgrades. Baby car seats should be available for parents when dropping off and picking up infants from daycare, etc. They should be able to have a circle time, or make it to where the sims could criss cross there legs on the floor. More exciting things to do for the preteens. More than 10 sims should be allowed at any place. When the sims take a nap, they should be able to stretch out on the couch. The children should also be allowed to join their mothers in the same bed. I mean, if your going to have a game that is realistic, upgrade it. The bar price should be a little cheaper, if your not going to give job promotions. Almost everything is expensive.! Although the things that should be upgraded, I love this game. I set my alarm so that I want miss any quests, especially when I put money toward things on here. Great game
Good game, but some really annoying/unfair aspects
Let me start off by saying I really like and enjoy this game, for the most part. My main issue is with the quests and special events. I recently started a new game and got absolutely BOMBARDED with timed quests and special events that I couldn’t opt out of to do at a later time when I HAD time. I literally don’t have enough Sims yet to complete all the tasks and it’s really stressing me out to see the countdown while I’m trying to just enjoy the game. I’d really appreciate it if we could temporarily opt out of quests and choose to do them on OUR time.
Also, I don’t know if it’s just me, but a lot of quests seem to be made such that they’re virtually impossible to finish on time unless you use Lifestyle or Social Points to skip tasks OR you spend literally every minute of every day playing the game. I don’t think that’s fair because it’s hard for new players to amass a large amount of LP or SP quickly without buying them (which isn’t possible for everyone) and most people don’t have enough time in the day to be playing a lot. In addition to being able to opt out of quests, I’d appreciate it if there was a longer time period for certain quests and special events.
What I’m trying to say is, some people just want to play the Sims, and all these timed quests and special events are ruining the experience for me, and I imagine I’m not the only one. I hope this review will be seen and considered.
- Electronic Arts Inc.
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus $0.99
- Handful of Life Points $2.99
- Bucket of Life Points $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.