Discover the Body Guide by Lauryn Evarts Bosstick of The Skinny Confidential and Him & Her Podcast.
Reach your Body goals with your workout partner Lauryn and your personal trainer Kim Kelly! Train wherever you want, whenever you want, with multiple intensity levels to match your experience.
7 Day FREE Trial for New Members!
Body Guide Features:
- - 100's of workouts with various intensity levels! Short & effective workouts to get you sweating!
- - Various fitness intensity levels, including beginner, advanced, and expert, to match your workout experience!
- - Voice and video gif instructions to guide your daily workouts!
- - Workout equipment and gym not necessary!
- - 100's of healthy recipes! Breakfast, snacks, lunch, dinner, drinks, and everything in between!
- - Meal planner and nutrition guides!
- - Access to private community with 1,000's of active members to help you stay on track with your fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle goals!
Subscription Pricing & Terms
The Body Guide by Lauryn Evarts offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
- - Monthly billing $7.99 USD
- - Annual billing $74.99.99 USD
Subscription auto renews monthly unless cancelled by customer 24 hours in advance of customer billing cycle.
+ Added Targeted workouts for ABS, Legs, Upper body & Booty
+ UI improvements
+ Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good Start but Needs Work
I love everything TSC! So I was super excited for the app. The workout itself was really good. But the app needs work if it wants to compete with the Sweat app. For example... I’d love to have not only the timer but a sound to go along with it so I don’t have to be staring at my phone the whole time and can be alerted when the minute of work is up. Another thing that would be helpful would be when the timer going into the next exercise pops up, also have the next exercise on the screen so you can prep beforehand and be ready. Another thing I noticed on step ups for example it doesn’t tell you if it’s on one side only would be helpful to know if it’s 30 on each or if we are supposed to switch sides on the next round. Another thing- you can go back into the main menu of the app while you’re working out. I was trying to get into settings during my workout to see if there was an audio option to turn on. If those things can be fixed I’m sold!
Good app but needs work
The apps great overall but it really needs an option to play the sound the entire time. Every time I have to click to explain the workout it’s taking time out of my actual workout since I have to do it every single new pose to perfect form. Also the time makes no sound so you constantly have to look at the screen to see if you are still within your time for each workout. Lastly it would be awesome if they showed video clips for workout tutorials instead of the boomerang that plays. Matching that with the short voice over can get confusing. Also it said I had a 7 day trial but I was charged automatically.
app gold by Kim Kelly + TSC!
I am an avid listener to TSC podcast and have also been doing Kim Kelly’s workouts since quarantine started. I love their content and energies and this app pairs perfectly with what they offer and I’m already finding great tips and tricks to incorporate into my daily routine! Love the inclusion of the grocery list and the simple but nutritious recipes offered.
For the folks who said they were charged preemptively without a trial - I had no issues with getting the 7 day free trial (it also confirms billing date in a week on my Apple confirmation receipt). Perhaps just screenshot and send to their team seems like a weird glitch.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pixy Bean LLC
- 109.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ©2011-2020 THE SKINNY CONFIDENTIAL
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
- Yearly Subscription $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.