From housing and healthcare to transit and taxes, the Star reports on what matters to many. Get the power of the Star in the palm of your hand.
What you'll experience:
- Complete coverage of breaking and local news
- In-depth reporting from our investigations team
- Provincial, national and international stories and feature articles
- The latest in sports, business and entertainment news
- Opinions and commentary from our columnists
- Listen to This Matters, our daily podcast
- Push notifications
- Dark mode reading
Questions or feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEE BELOW FOR IMPORTANT NOTICES
By subscribing, you agree to our Subscription Terms (available at http://notices.torstar.com/subscription-terms/), which are also accessible within the App's settings menu.
The Star mobile application, an application offered by Toronto Star Newspapers Limited., 1 Yonge Street, 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5E 1E6
For assistance please contact us at email@example.com.
App Store Policy
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
New in Version 8.1.0
• Tablet Landscape Orientation: We heard you and are pleased to bring you the much-requested landscape orientation for tablet devices
Introducing the new fully redesigned Star app! The news you love in a new clean and clear app experience.
• Simplified navigation: Find the content you love to read using our new navigation. Whether it’s the latest news or diving into your favourite section; they can now be found at your fingertips.
• Revamped article layout: The content you want with an improved and streamlined reading experience
• Dark Mode: Choose to read your daily news in dark mode from the app settings.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not as useful as it could be
Please make a breaking news push notification feature for those who want it!
Hey, it lets us ‘mercand ...
... who actually follow the news from the continent’s only nation with a sane government -Go Justin - Be your father’s son! even stuck in Ottawa with the Queen’ Governor General as head of state ...
And that Constitution , designed to keep the Separatists in line with Peace, Order and Good Government and 2 state religions (neither mine)! And silly bilingual Stop signs where-a white bordered red octagon with an S would do fine...
I’ve got to keep up on the place sonI can become an educated applicant/political refugee, digging out a place to live while Trumppo destroys my former free land ...
And the Star is the paper of Good.
As a longtime subscriber, I am utterly unable to register for the brave new electronic world this app promises. When I requested help through the app, it took over 1 MONTH to get anything other than an automated response. When I finally got a representative, he told me to use the Chrome browser. It is clear that no one in this organization has the dimmest notion of how to make their own app work. I give up.
- Toronto Star Newspapers Limited
- 34 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 1996-2020 Copyright Toronto Star
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $15.49
- Annual $124.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.