The Story app provides a beautiful, powerful, yet simple explanation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ using four major themes found in the Bible: Creation. The Fall. The Rescue. The Restoration. The Christian worldview is clearly communicated to those who are interested in what Christians believe and also provides an understanding of how to become a Christian through faith in the Gospel.
With the new animated 6-minute animation of The Story, you can share it from your phone or over via the web. Create your free ViewTheStory.com account and track who's watching and reading around the world.
Learn more at ViewTheStory.com to see how you and your church can use this powerful resource. Create your free account online or in the app to create a customized and trackable version of The Story to embed on your website or social network!
So, how does The Story answer worldview questions?
1) Creation answers, “How did everything begin?”
2) The Fall (of Mankind) answers, “What went wrong?”
3) The Rescue (of Mankind) answers, “Is there any hope?”
4) The Restoration answers, “What will the future hold?”
• The Story Animation - A 6 minute video to show or share with someone the Gospel story in various languages (more to come soon)
• The Story booklet – Flip-through the booklet showing The Story of God
• Conversation Tool – Swipe-through slides in this tool to share the Gospel in conversation
• Scripture References – Tap/click these verses of the Bible validate what is written in the booklet
• Share Feature – Share The Story via Twitter, Facebook, and Email
• My Account / Create a Story account – Churches and individuals can create a free, custom account, allowing them to embed The Story on their website, Facebook page, blog or share via e-mail. You can then login to track and map visitors
View other resources of The Story (curriculum, training, mobile web app, and etc) at ViewTheStory.com. The Story was developed by Spread Truth Ministries, Inc. SpreadTruth.com.
- Added The Story Maker Video
- Additional fixes and updates
Ratings and Reviews
This app does a great job of presenting a biblically accurate picture of man’s condition, Christ’s intervention, and what the future holds based on our response. It’s clear, we’ll presented, and readily accessible in multiple languages.
Love it, but needs software update
This presentation of the Gospel is absolutely my favorite. It makes sense, it connects with people, and it gives a holistic framework for history and life. Further, it’s especially effective because so many people no longer have a basic understanding of Biblical doctrine.
Suggested improvements: As of right now, video makes no sound on my phone, so I can’t use it. The last update for this app is from one year ago; this is such a great tool that I hope it is updated very soon.
Fantastic gospel sharing
This is such a good help in sharing the gospel with others. The presentation of the gospel is excellent thru “the story”. The four part of “the story” is clear and concise in sharing the gospel and why we need to Christ as our Saviour.
- Spread Truth Ministries
- 68.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Spread Truth Ministries, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.