Now it's easier than ever to join in the conversation on The Student Room. Download our shiny new app and post messages from wherever you are (note: this app works on iPad but currently the display is optimised for use on phones).
On TSR, there's always someone who can help. Whether your question's about relationship troubles, your UCAS application, your latest coursework or anything else, you'll find people to talk to about it.
In fact, there are more than 5 million students, studying at school, college and university within the TSR community.
Here are just some of the things you can do with our app:
• Chat with your friends and other students while you are away from your laptop or desktop
• Get homework, coursework and revision help from A* students
• Find new friends and learn from people with similar interests and experience
• Make the right university choice by hearing what current uni students have to say
• Sharpen your debating skills in the current affairs section
• Get confidential and anonymous advice on a wide variety of topics, including education, jobs, relationships, health and much more
• Send and receive private messages from friends and other TSR members
Get access to more than 500 forums - including:
• The TSR community
• International students lounge
• Life and style
• Fashion and beauty
• Food and drink
• Money and finance
• Cars and motoring
• Music, films, books and TV shows
• Debate and current affairs
• Study help
• A-level revision
• GCSE revision
• University revision
• University and university courses
• Personal statement advice
• University applications and UCAS
• Student finance
• University student life
• Mature students
• Disabled students
• Postgraduate support and applications
• University courses
• Universities and higher education colleges
• University forums from all over the UK
• Universities, colleges and courses outside of the UK
• Distance learning
• Careers and jobs
• Advice on job applications including CV help
• Career advice and graduate employment
• Part time work
• Apprenticeships and alternatives to university
Already a member of The Student Room?
Login with your username and password, or login with the social account you used to register on TSR.
New to The Student Room?
It’s quick and easy to join. Just use your favourite social network to sign-up, or head over to https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/register.php and sign-up on TSR.
How you can help:
If you enjoy using the new TSR app, please take a minute to leave a review - it really helps out. Thanks for all your support, it’s really appreciated!
If you have any issues or features you would like to see in future updates, please let us know through our support page: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/help/contact-us - we’ll get back to you asap.
We’re committed to continuing to improve our app so here’s a taste of what’s coming up in the future:
• @tagging in new discussions
• Open web links within the app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thank you. I went through your tutorial just now and found it very helpful.
I’m trying to figure out how to upload my picture or avatar in my account.
Thank you for this site. I’ve already responded to two different threads in the forums.
I’d been using TSR through my browser link on my iPhone and this evening downloaded the iPhone app. It’s working flawlessly.
Keeps crashing! Please fix!
It can be better
TSR is great, but this app could be better, it crashes and it's old, looks like an app for the iPhone 4. Still the student room website is amazing so if you want to keep chatting and making posts you will have to use this app when you are not around your computer so..
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for the feedback. We have just released a shiny new version of our app, which hopefully you will like more. Maybe you'd like to download it? Really glad you like TSR :)
- Acumen Professional Intelligence Ltd
- 33.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © The Student Room, 2016-2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.