A World of Adventure and Possibilities Awaits! The island is alive! Your newfound home will change with day/night cycles as you explore and uncover its secrets.
Hunt (or be hunted by!) animals for food and an array of mythical enemies, who aren’t necessarily pleased to see you. Get quests from a Mysterious Stranger or find them washed up on the shore. Prepare to trek into a procedurally generated wilderness, with a variety of biomes, for an adventure that’s unique to every player.
Build Together, Survive Together
Finding the perils of island life too much or just looking to share your building expertise with friends? The Survivalists has you covered! Complete joint adventures, gain loot, trade and ultimately survive together and as you and up to three fellow castaways explore an island paradise.
Monkey See, Monkey Do!
If you’re in need of a builder, a lumberjack or even a soldier, the monkeys on the island can be tamed and trained to help you with everyday tasks or back you up on raids to a fanatic camp! The Mimic System means a wide variety of functions can be performed by your banana loving friends, with monkey management becoming key to surviving the island’s challenges.
The secret to survival is to make the most of the resources around you. Whether that’s piecing together a primitive axe to chop wood or mixing up a refreshing fruit smoothie to keep the hunger at bay, you can discover recipes and expand your options across food, item or structure crafting trees.
Run the Gauntlet
Looking for an epic sword to hang on your hut wall or want to lay waste to encroaching hostiles? What you seek could be in one of the many labyrinths scattered around the island. However, getting your hands on the loot won’t be easy so any would-be raiders will need to prepare for their treasure hunting crusade.
40+ New Trinkets
- It is now possible to level your player character via trinkets. There are 4 trinkets slots that can be earned that can be slotted with a variety of trinkets that can radically change gameplay.
- Trinkets such as burning damage, death bombs, infection, shields, tool damage and damage reduction and more!
- Trinkets have 4 unique tier slots so you can customise to your playstyle.
- Trinkets recipes are earned by performing objectives for the Taskmasters.
- A new trinket bench can be built to support this.
4 New TaskMasters
- There are 4 new taskmasters on islands beyond the starting one.
- These offer themed tasks which when completed offer ever increasing rewards most tied into the trinket system.
- More than 50 new challenges each with a unique reward.
- Taskmaster types are… Beastmaster, Collector, Gourmand, Salesman.
5 New Pets
- You can find an egg and if nurtured, gain a companion to keep you company.
- These have had an overhaul, they are now ‘gated’, you will need something to get into them.
- There are now many new resources inside that are required to support trinkets.
- There is now a bestiary in the journal that tracks animals and collectibles and also displays resources you might find on them.
- Over 10 new collectibles to find and new items to craft to find them.
- Labyrinths now offer new rewards at the end. Have also been tweaked with regards to internal mobs.
- Legendary Weapons can now be repaired on the repair bench and gained as rewards from taskmasters.
- Generation has been changed so that there are now more distinct islands, increasing in difficulty along with breadcrumbs to lead you in the right direction should you with.
- Regenerate: Start a new game with the new features and take your inventory, mysterious chest, unlocked blueprints and 5 monkey friends along with you for a headstart. This is required for the new features.
- There are many new items to me found to support the new features.
- New harder Orclings can be now found, especially on Skull Island.
- 2 new animals, one of which is a ‘loot goblin’.
- Elite variations of existing animals, needed for some of the tasks.
- With the right item you can now summon elite variants to fight, earning rewards to hand in to the Taskmasters.
New items & resources
- New items, recipes and resources have been added to support new features.
- Fulfilling objectives for the Taskmasters will reward you with items that can increase your inventory size.
- Mysterious tokens can sometimes be offered as a reward from the task masters.
- Unlock via tasks the right to purchase powerful trinket recipes from the new Token Shop.
Bug fixes and improvements.
• Fixed an issue with crops where some had missing or incorrect shadows.
• Fixed an issue where some animation frames were missing on north facing attacks.
• Fixed an issue where the player silhouette was not appearing behind mountains.
• Fixed an issue where players were able to add multiple weapons to the repair bench causing those items to disappear.
• Fixed an issue where some items were not visible when placed on a wall.
• Fixed an issue where on a rare occasion Monkeys would disappear when returning from an online session.
• Fixed an issue where reward chests were sometimes indestructible.
• Fixed an issue with the Steam controller profile where the A button was incorrectly being set as the B button.
• More save corruption fixes.
• General bug fixes and improvements.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Team17 Digital Limited
- 524.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- The Survivalists developed and published by Team17 Digital Ltd © 2019. Team17 Digital and The Survivalists are trademarks or registered trademarks of Team17 Digital Ltd.
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.