'The Terminal 2' game is an airport management game. Land, park, unload, load, fuel and take off your fleet. The better you play the more planes you get every game-day. Expand your airport with more jetways, runways and with an international terminal. Find all these in your Build Menu for more. This is a fun airport simulator. Manage your airport and fly your planes. Be a real game tycoon and develop your airport and your aircraft fleet size as many of eight flights.
- Be a super airport management game player,
- real life like airport simulator,
- Expand your airplane fleet, your airport size, your passenger numbers by connecting new transportation options,
- Work as an airport manager, clear runways, take off planes, land your fleet,
- Build new airplanes, create large airports, start new airplane routes, express yourself in the aviation market,
- Enjoy the airport tycoon game experience,
- Select from many aircraft types and earn more money and xp points by sending them to various locations,
- Learn more about aviation tycoon games,
2.0.0 - main features:
- improved graphics, completely redesigned buildings, improved tiles no gaps, tons of new eye-candys: passengers walking to the terminal building like small sim inhabitants or residents, all ground vehicles are driving around your airport and also to your airplane when unloading, completely new terminal building designs, many new radar facilities, some new plants nearby, redesigned approach lighting system,
- lost of bug fixes usually all the ones you asked for or had difficulties with to mention some: improved weather, less snow and fog, less thick fog for better visibility, error messages when no jetways are available, notification when boarding is finished, tiny memory improvements, no more crashes behind the hangar, warning sign for danger zones,
- extra hangar enabled,
- heliport and helicopter enabled,
CREAING NEW PLANE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDfLIrCYzT8
Promotional video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClVY277LowU&feature=youtu.be
For community: Like us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/theterminalgame
Game Development History:
I always loved "Flight games" but always I was missing some more realistic graphics. So in October 2012, I decided to create a game for myself and also for the masses of You. Hope you will enjoy playing this game as much as I enjoyed creating it...
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How can I play this game with no passengers?!
The game play is ok but has a lot of things that need to be worked out. I play the game for so long and have no problems but then, when it snows, my passengers deplete and I cant get any planes off the ground because I have no passengers. The number of passengers then fluctuates consistantly, but it still never gives me enough to continue playing the game. I then proceed to start a new game but then I occure the same issue! This continues in a never ending cycle and I am so enraged because I dont want to have to keep starting over! I want some one to fix this problem, or give me my money back! Next, the game is really not challengeing. The flights that are the longest do not require any special plane and do not even give the highest reward, so what is the point of going to Russia if I can get better rewards by just sending my flight to Flordia? This is a bad part of this games game play. Pretty much all of it needs to be redone, and I better not have to pay extra to get it. I hope the developer(s) see this and fix it! Until they fix it, keep your money!
Very rudimentary game
This game has an intriguing concept and great potential, but it falls way short of satisfactory. Controls are limited and very clunky. Graphics and scroll are limited and very frustrating. Game is exceedingly slow and boring with lots of routine and mindless moves. This game needs lots of help.
Could be better
I like the game and concept but why limit us to only 8 planes when we have more space for more. Also sometimes choosing the route will just show blank or open another planes screen. Need to work out some bugs but would like to see more.
The developer, FrameLineNetwork Kft., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.