The official Times of India app brings you the latest English news reading experience on the go and keeps you informed on happenings from India and around the World. Download the TOI app on your iPad and get daily updates and news from across the globe - anywhere, anytime!
QUICK GLANCE AT FEATURES OF TOI APP FOR IPAD
• Morning and Evening Updates – Get updates every morning and evening and catch up on the latest news and happenings of the day with our smart updates feature.
• Latest and Trending News – Get the latest and trending news updates from India & around the world.
• Customize Notifications – You can not only choose to control the time and frequency of your notifications but also receive them based on your interests!
• Fonts – Choose a font size that best suits you and enhances your app experience
• Save Data – Download images only when you want to. Download them based on your preferred network settings (Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, 4G)
• Share – Like a story? Share it with your friends and loved ones using Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Email & more!
The TOI app offers everything that an avid news reader is looking for – breaking news, latest headlines, trending news stories and in-depth coverage of sports, entertainment, business and technology. From India news to world news, political news to cricket News, technology news to Bollywood news and movie reviews of Bollywood, Hollywood and regional films – get the most relevant coverage of celebrity news.
Send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Times of India website > http://www.timesofindia.com/
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
iPad app keeps stopping to function
After iOS 12.1.1 update, the app just stops functioning. Only way to fix it is to remove and reinstall. It works for a day or so and then again the same issue occurs.
More of a Tabloid not a News app
This app is more into publishing salacious news and pictures than actual news. They publish sensational items first. The actual news items are hidden way down the list. App does not have links to actual print paper. Has no link to OpEd pages, or to Editorial or to Letters to the Editor. There is no way to send a letter to the Editor. It has a lot of space publish 100s of pictures and videos of various actors in bikinis or in other revealing clothing. I did not know that the Times of India had become a Tabloid and was not a newspaper. Sorry to see a well known newspaper go down the drain.
App not functioning
In my iPad(iOS 12.1.1) the app works once after installation.
Thereafter it doesn’t function..only the opening page comes up with the remark “ Something went wrong. Try again”. The app responds only this way even after I deleted the app and re-installed it. Please fix the problem.
- Times Internet Limited
- 130.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Copyright ©2016 Times Internet Limited. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.