The Tribez is an adventure like no other – a game about a charming tribe and its peaceful life in a cozy farming village! Travel to a settlement on a lost island and start improving it. Unlike many other farm games, The Tribez offers a truly unique and immersive experience. Besides growing crops, tending to your very own garden, and gathering the harvest when it's ripe, you'll get to engage in tons of exciting activities that other village games simply don't have. Exploring a lost island to find the last surviving dinosaurs in a paradise bay? Traveling to a distant valley in search of cute pets? Unlocking portals to other dimensions? You name it! This is not your usual routine: plant a crop, harvest it, stack up on hay for the horses, repeat. The Tribez is a vibrant adventure full of amazing stories, charming characters, and heartwarming moments. Even the names of the places you’ll visit speak for themselves: Cozy Valley, Fisherman’s Cove, Ancestors’ Atoll, Mystery Shore. They really make you want to jump straight in and start exploring one of the most unusual farm games out there!
There are also countless adventures awaiting you: each time you unravel a valley in the mist, it gives you a place for growing crops, every time you venture through a cave, you can find a place to mine and harvest resources. There’s no limit to what the tribe can achieve under your command. Don't take anyone's word for it – just launch this sunny island game and see for yourself!
• The game works when you're offline too – play it on a plane, in the subway or in the car. The Tribez are yours to enjoy wherever you are!
• Simple, intuitive controls.
• Adorable virtual villagers! Meet the farmer, the builder, the tax collector, and many others!
• A beautiful world of village life you'll be immersed in instantly.
• Lively animations make the prehistoric world come to life. You'll be mesmerized by how this game depicts in detail the builders who work on construction sites and the farmers who harvest crops.
• Tons of items, cute characters, buildings, and decorations.
• Truly endless possibilities: develop your own Stone Age empire by producing goods, growing veggies and fruit, harvest land and sea resources, increase your population, expand your borders, and attempt to develop the best farmland in the world. it’s the ultimate farm adventure!
• Hundreds of captivating quests: searching for treasure and artifacts, discovering a lost island, exploring dangerous caves and a mysterious valley, growing unusual crops on your farm, and creating the perfect Stone Age village!
‘The Tribez’ is the insanely popular empire-building game that’s revolutionizing the idea of social gaming.’ (www.thedailybeast.com)
‘The design is so beautiful and there is so much detail that it's a real pleasure to navigate through the scenes and help the villagers.’ (appszoom.com)
‘There is tons of content, quests, and things to accomplish in the game.’ (pocketfullofapps.com)
‘What makes The Tribez genuinely pleasant to play is the attention paid to the graphics.’ (http://www.gamezebo.com)
WHAT OTHER PLAYERS THINK:
• “I have been playing about 9 months and am totally addicted I think the thing that keeps me going in the goals. There is always something to work towards”.
• “I like that after all this time, there is always a major goal to work towards and something new to discover. I look forward to playing every day (er...playing any time I'm awake and my ipad is accessible), and since health limitations have recently robbed me of many activities, this has given me something else I can enjoy”.
The game contains in app purchases. In-app purchases required to speed up gameplay.
Official Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheTribezCommunity
Would you like to unravel the mysteries of the deep ocean? Then take part in our new event!
Arcana is calling you on a treasure hunt! Collect jewelry, open chests, and find the greatest treasure in history!
Get a lot of rewards, including special underwater-themed decorations for your village!
Update the game now: Plunge into the world of mysterious ocean depths!
Ratings and Reviews
GREAT Game - a few tweaks tho
Don’t get me wrong this isn’t a bad review I love everything about this game it runs great and the idea is very fun, I just wonder if you could change a few annoying things.
The first thing I wonder if you could change is moving things around, You should try to update it to where you can move everything at once because constantly tapping and holding from one thing to the next gets repetitive and takes a while just to move some things around, If you could change or add an option like that it would be fantastic.
The second thing would be to add an option to rotate buildings. It just seems kind of boring having everything faced one way, I want to add a bunch of decorations and make it look really cool but some things don’t look good with patterns if they’re all facing the same way. So adding a rotate option either when you build it or move it would be awesome!
Other than those little tweaks I’d say this game is one of the best on the appstore of its kind. <3
Great game overall
I really enjoy this game. I’m one of those people that finds satisfaction in crossing completed items off my to-do list, so of course this type of game is great for that. Game play is very fair, as opposed to other games of this type where you have limited amounts of energy, etc that has to recharge over time. You can play the game as intended for a long time without spending money, which is a huge item in the plus column for me.
The only issue I have is the way the tasks are organized. Many of the tasks are only available to complete in one location, and others can be completed anywhere, but by having all the tasks in one long list it is nearly impossible to keep track of what to do where the farther you get in the game. There are a few hints in some cases (snow on a building, for example), but it gets to be a real pain. Could location-specific tasks go to the top of the list as you move from place to place? Some other way of grouping them (color coding or something) so it’s much more obvious which location is intended for the task? Just a few thoughts. This issue is really a product of being able to do so much in the game, so thumbs up for that, but I would love to see something done to make that a little easier.
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for your feedback. We rely on comments from our players to help us identify areas in which the game can be improved. We're glad you are enjoying The Tribez and hope to hear from you again.
Really great, but quests need work.
This game is super fun and addicting. I love the building of tribes and islands. It’s a great free game, I’ve been playing for years, just picked it up again.
They NEED to overhaul the quest systems. They’ve been adding quests continually for years but they’ve not been paying attention to where those quests line up with other quests. I have quests to build watermelon carts on island 2, but I got them 10 levels before they are unlocked. There’s a ton of marble-building quests, but I haven’t unlocked marble yet because I have to work on the rainbow stuff, which is newer. I’ve had a quest for doing long-term sand mining, but I haven’t even gotten the third island yet because I haven’t gotten marble yet! I have a quest to build an observation thing which uses cut marble and sand but again, I haven’t even gotten raw marble yet. All these quests I can’t do are bogging down my quest line and making me frustrated to have to scroll endlessly every time I open the game to find the 1 or 2 quests I actually can do. The quest to upgrade the cheif’s house for the first time is given to you at level 10, and guess what, it takes marble. I’m level 38. This is crazy.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking an interest in the game and for the feedback! Suggestions and ideas from our players help the developers improve the game! We hope you enjoy it!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Game Insight UAB
- 415.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Game Insight, 2022
- In-App Purchases
- Basket of Gems $6.99
- 20 Gems $1.99
- Prudent Chief's Kit $2.99
- Pile of Gems $2.99
- Item of Tremendous Value $9.99
- 225 Gems $19.99
- You Get 228 Gems $6.99
- Satchel of Gems $14.99
- You Get 501 Gems $14.99
- Total Upgrade of a Storage $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.