THE VALUES EXCHANGE APP
The Values Exchange App is an educational tool that promotes ethical awareness, critical thinking and collaborative problem-solving. It is equally valuable to both school and university students. Each person joins a community where he or she can post or respond to unlimited polls, surveys or values snapshots.
You choose what issues you post and respond to. The more issues you respond to the more you learn about yourself and other members of the community, and the more skilled you become at debating and justifying your views. The issues are searchable and the topics infinite - from quick fun polls to in-depth studies of health, business and social dilemmas.
* Post or respond to as many polls, surveys and values snapshots as you wish
* Join a community of problem-solvers and learn from each other
* Receive and explore detailed reports about every issue you respond to
* Understand the values of your friends and colleagues - and prepare to be surprised!
* Set up private study groups
* Store and share your work and ideas
* Automatically build a profile of your work to show teachers, friends, colleagues and employers
* Understand what really drives you and those around you as you make decisions
The Values Exchange App is free to members of subscribed, full Values Exchanges. Simply click to download the App and sign in with your full Values Exchange login.
Improved File Handling
- David Seedhouse
- 11.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright 2017 - Vide Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.