With content co-developed by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, this easy-to-use app contains rich illustrations, animations and video that will help your patients better understand their condition and its treatment.
Use the app to educate patients right at the point of care--in your office or exam room—by giving them a clearer, more vivid understanding of anatomy, pathology and treatment options. Include helpful animations and video from the app on your practice website so that patients can access and discuss it with their families at any time.
App features include:
• 3D rotatable hip anatomy
• 3 models
• 12 illustrations
• 4 animations
• An in-depth, 24-minute video program on Total Hip Replacement, including diagnosis, procedure and recovery
• Note-making and drawing tools that let you create personalized education for your patients
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Updated for iOS 10.
The developer, Visual Health Solutions Inc, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Visual Health Solutions Inc
- 82.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2015 Visual Health Solutions Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.