PLAY ALONG, VOTE and SAVE your favorite artists with The Voice Official App.
Watch LIVE on NBC and vote to save your favorite artists. Listen to performances from the show, suggest songs you want to hear, get to know the artists, tweet the coaches and much, much more! Coach Nick Jonas joins The Voice this season, and he's ready to help discover and train new superstar talent.
Follow the competition, build and manage your fantasy team of artists, play The Voice trivia and participate in polls to earn points. Then, see where you are on the Leaderboards and check your team's progress over the course of the season!
Watch the auditions and performances live along with superstar coaches Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, John Legend and Blake Shelton as they discover the best vocalists in America. Vote for your favorite artists directly within the app and watch clips of your favorite performances.
Tweet the artists and check out their Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages. Sing along and feel just like a coach on NBC’s Emmy Award-winning singing competition show!
Download The Voice Official App now to start voting for artists and building your fantasy team.
VOTE WHILE YOU WATCH NBC'S THE VOICE LIVE ON TV
* VOTE for your favorite artists during Live Shows.
* SAVE your favorite artists directly from the app.
* STREAM music and video clips of your favorite artists’ performances after each episode.
BUILD YOUR TEAM
* PICK your favorite performers and build your own fantasy singing team. Start with 12 artists and refine your team as the season progresses - just like the coaches.
* EARN points as your artists progress in the competition.
* ANSWER trivia questions correctly and participate in polls to earn more points.
* SHARE your picks on Facebook and Twitter.
* PLAY ALONG! Check the Leaderboards and see how you stack up against your Facebook friends and players across the country.
CONNECT WITH COACHES AND ARTISTS
* TWEET coaches Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, John Legend and Blake Shelton directly from the app.
* CONNECT with your favorite artists instantly via the app.
* FOLLOW the artists on social media.
* LEARN about the artists you love with profiles featuring bios and video clips.
SUGGEST SONGS AND STREAM MUSIC
* GET music from your favorite artists.
* SUGGEST a song you want to hear a singer perform during Live Shows.
CUSTOM iMESSAGE APP, EXCLUSIVELY FOR iPHONE AND iPAD
* Use exclusive stickers from The Voice in iMessage conversations with friends when using the native Messages app.
* The Voice sticker pack is free to download on the App Store for iMessage and requires iOS 10 or above.
* The Voice Official App will automatically download to your device when you install The Voice sticker pack.
Here’s how to use iMessage stickers:
* Open a message and address it to a contact you know needs a sticker from The Voice.
* Hit the "App" button (it looks like an A), then tap the four gray ovals to open your App drawer.
* Tap The Voice logo to open up the sticker-selection window.
If you don't see The Voice stickers in the Messages app after downloading, go into the App Store for iMessage, click the Manage tab and make sure The Voice Official App is activated. When the app is active, the toggle will appear green.
NOTE: For the best experience, please update your device to the latest iOS operating system before running The Voice Official App. If you experience issues, make sure to completely close out of the app, reboot your device and restart The Voice Official App. If issues persist, here's how to contact us: http://www.nbc.com/contact/general.
Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/notrtoo?brandA=NBC_Entertainment&intake=NBC_Entertainment
* Updated for Season 18 with Coaches Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, John Legend and Blake Shelton.
* Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am a fan of The Voice and at “48” have been watching since the beginning (can’t sing to save my life) Well, in the second season, I stopped watching because I got a bit upset about how all the judging worked and one of my favorites went home...lol...ask me who? Have no clue. But picked it up and have been watching ever since. I really am a fan of Kelly Clarkson and John Legend. I “drink” like Blake and Gwen...it’s cute...the boyfriend/girlfriend thing. Without the banter of Adam and Blake...it is a good second. And she is super talented.
Please send a message to Adam. Family time is the best, spending time with the wife, even better...but in Hollywood terms and comparing to the normal people this is the best “9-5” job you can get...don’t stay away too long. And don’t be “sad” as you watch the show unfold. You are missed but there is nothing wrong with moving on. The other day, I was watching “Wheel of Fortune” and Vanna White still is opening those letters?!! Lol Take a break. Breathe. Find the common ground and see you back soon on the The Voice. You were my favorite judge. My daughter and I listen to “Maroon 5” every April headed to Wrestlemania, tradition. God bless you and The Voice. Great show. And love Kelly. Please keep her for awhile...such a good balance!!
I have watched the Voice since season 1, with the exception of last season. I got tired of watching the truly talented singers, getting the lowest votes. It’s become a popularity contest, rather than a singing contest. I decided, to give this season a chance, forming my team, based on the talented singers. The cross battles, are new this year, and I disagree with this method of, eliminating contestants, leaving one coach with 8 still standing, and another coach with 2. Once again, I find the truly talented, being sent home, at the cut down to 13. My top 3 picks remained, but, in the cut to 8, I lost all but 1. As I watched the results on 5/7/19, it proved to me, why I stopped watching last season. As the last 3 stood, fighting for the last spot in the top 8, yet again, the truly talented went home. I enjoy being able to vote, but I feel there are so many voting, that wouldn’t know talent if it hit them in the face. This will be the last season I watch, because just like American Idol, it’s popularity vs. talent. I’m disappointed, because this was the only reality show I watched, because it wasn’t that way, at least for many years.
I have watched the voices regularly since it’s inception and have touted its superiority over idol due to what was up till now a truly fair competition based solely on ones ability to sing and entertain. However, this season the inclusion of the two young ladies that are the duet has introduced a very disappointing element of unfair competition not based on individual ability to vocalize music. Where these two young ladies together are extremely talented and adorable, neither one of them would have or could have been able to hold their own against any of those who lost the battle rounds to them, or any who lost this week to them. I am utterly dismayed and disappointed by this season for this reason only. I have rarely found it necessary to opine in any fashion about the program, but now I have on twitter, Facebook, and here none of which I have accessed in three years or so and none of which who’s apps are even on my phone. It says something very serious for me to have bothered to make my thoughts known. I expect a good , plausible explanation , apology, and commitment to never again allow unfair practices again. Of any sort by the way kid cuteness factor also that’s why there is a child version of the show. Truly you have harmed your own credibility and the other contestants who were displaced by these two young ladies.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.