PLAY ALONG, VOTE and SAVE your favorite artists with The Voice Official App while you watch the show LIVE on TV.
Get the free app that puts you in the coach's chair! Push your button during Blind Auditions and pick Battle winners. Build and manage your fantasy singing team and see how it performs on the leaderboards.
Watch along and see coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton pick the country’s top vocalists.
Get to know the artists and tweet your favorites directly from the app. Experience a brand-new way of keeping up with NBC’s Emmy Award-winning singing competition!
Listen to music from the show, suggest songs you want to hear the artists sing and much, much more! Feel just like a coach on America's No. 1 unscripted series with The Voice Official App!
BUILD YOUR TEAM
* PICK your favorite artists to build your own fantasy singing team. Start with a team of 12 artists and refine your team as the season progresses - just like the coaches of your favorite singing competition.
* LEARN about artists you love with artist profiles featuring bios and video clips.
* EARN points as your artists progress in the competition.
* SHARE your picks on Facebook and Twitter.
* PLAY ALONG and check your rank against your Facebook friends' and America's!
VOTE WHILE YOU WATCH
* Watch The Voice LIVE on TV and cast your votes with the app.
* VOTE and SAVE your favorite artists during Live Shows.
* WATCH videos of your favorite artists' performances after the show airs.
SUGGEST SONGS AND GET MUSIC
* PLAY MUSIC from the show via Apple Music with Apple MusicKit Integration.
* SUGGEST a song you want to hear an artist perform.
CUSTOM iMESSAGE APP, EXCLUSIVELY FOR iPHONE AND iPAD
* Use exclusive stickers from The Voice in iMessage conversations with friends when using the native Messages app.
* The Voice sticker pack is free to download on the App Store for iMessage and requires iOS 10 or above.
* The Voice Official App will automatically download to your device when you install The Voice sticker pack.
Here’s how to use iMessage stickers:
* Open a message and address it to a contact you know needs a sticker from The Voice.
* Hit the "App" button (it looks like an A), then tap the four gray ovals to open your App drawer.
* Tap The Voice logo to open up the stickers selection window.
If you don't see The Voice stickers in the Messages app after downloading, go into the App Store for iMessage, click the Manage tab and make sure The Voice Official App is activated. When the app is active, the toggle will appear green.
NOTE: For the best experience, please update your device to the latest iOS operating system before running The Voice Official App. If you experience issues, make sure to completely close out of the app, reboot your device and restart The Voice Official App. If issues persist, here's how to contact us: http://www.nbc.com/contact/general.
Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
* Updated for Season 16 with coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.
* Learn more about your favorite artists with brand-new artist profiles that include bios, performance clips and the latest episode results.
* Now with Apple Music! Stream songs from the show in the app.
* We got your feedback! You can change your votes anytime until the vote closes.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a TV show
I read a comment here that white girls always win. Last I knew Chris Blue wasn’t a white girl. I agree it’s disappointing to find out that members of my team have been eliminated ahead of time but I don’t really care about all that. It’s a show. They do what they must for the show to go on. What I love are the VOICES! Amazing talent! Wholehearted effort brought to the stage; to us. It’s encouraging to see that there is so much raw talent in the world; so much artistry. Adam Levine has the purest singing voice I’ve ever heard. Love him. I would choose him as my coach if only. Blake, well what can I say. He’s 100% of everything. Hot. Makes me laugh. Talented. Kind. What else is there? Kelly is someone whose every move and word should be filmed. I never get tired of her. Legend is a class act and Miley is a hoot but my favorite guest coach is Alicia Keyes. I saw her in concert ages ago and she had me at the first note. She’s legit. I respect JHud’s success because she was under appreciated on American Idol. So keep the show rolling. It’s a good thing.
Show losing appeal—used to really enjoy it
Sorry to say that some changes to the Voice are causing me to watch fewer shows each season. First—I miss getting to see the coaching. That was a BIG part of the show’s appeal for me and it used to be much bigger part of the show. Also it seems there are so many country artists that it isn’t really so enjoyable anymore. I am glad for their success, they seem like very nice people and I was glad when they initially were more of a presence on the show (I like variety and do enjoy country music in limited doses) but I just don’t enjoy hearing that much country music. I like Blake a lot and think he is a great coach, funny (except for the Adam thing) but I don’t like to see alcohol use by anyone during a family show. I heard Adam is leaving and I think it will be SO nice not to listen to the negativity between him and Blake. It was boring and obnoxious the longer it lasted. When it was lighthearted it was fine but it went too far too often. I love Kelly, enjoyed John Legend and Adam. It is nice to have a variety of singing styles by coaches. I miss Alicia Keys. I hope the show will have more of a balance of singing styles including some Latino music. I like the people from various heritages on the Voice. Thank you for many moments of entertainment.
App Shows Eliminations B4 Show!!!
Anyone who lives on the West Coast or Mtn. time zones knows that we're already getting shafted by 'The Voice' b/c we have to do any instant voting blindly at the end of our workday or while we're commuting, etc. (usu. around 5:45-5:50 pm PT). But to add insult to injury, although I do like many aspects of the app, I was upset to find out that one of my favorite artists on my team had been eliminated on the Tuesday, May 2nd show BEFORE the show was even broadcast here!!! I accidentally opened the app and found that she was already "grayed out!" Geez!!! So much for suspense! So thanks to The Voice for ruining this for me... I'm considering giving up on the show altogether at this point... I live in LA where it's filmed and yet there is so little consideration for the people who live here! Feels awfully familiar (read: 2016 election). I just started watching this show as an escape from politics, but I'm having that déjà vu feelin' all over again...
And not at all sure that I trust that votes can be tallied that quickly anyway during the tiny five-minute 'instant save' window. Really? It's a perfect opportunity for producers to rid themselves of artists that aren't as profitable to them or that they don't like for whatever reason despite the artists' popularity...
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 112.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 NBCUniversal Media, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.