PLAY ALONG, VOTE and SAVE your favorite artists with The Voice Official App while you watch the show live on television.
Watch LIVE on NBC and vote to save your favorite artists. Listen to songs from the show, suggest songs you want to hear, get to know the performers, tweet the coaches and much, much more!
Build and manage your fantasy singing team, take quizzes and see where you are on the Leaderboards. Do trivia and participate in polls to earn points, then see how your team is doing and check your points.
Play along with superstar coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani as they discover the best vocalists in America. Vote for your favorite artists directly within the app and watch clips of your favorite live music performances.
Tweet the artists and check out their Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages. Sing along and feel just like a coach on NBC’s Emmy Award-winning singing competition show!
Download The Voice Official App now to start voting for artists and building your fantasy singing team.
VOTE WHILE YOU WATCH NBC'S THE VOICE LIVE ON TV
• VOTE for your favorite artists during Live Shows.
• SAVE your favorite artists directly from the app.
• STREAM music and video clips of your favorite artists’ performances after each episode.
BUILD YOUR TEAM
• PICK your favorite performers and build your own fantasy singing team. Start with 12 artists and refine your team as the season progresses - just like the coaches.
• EARN points as your artists progress in the competition.
• ANSWER trivia questions correctly and participate in polls to earn more points.
• SHARE your picks on Facebook and Twitter.
• PLAY ALONG! Check your rank on the Leaderboards against your Facebook friends' and America's!
CONNECT WITH COACHES AND ARTISTS
• TWEET coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani directly from the app.
• CONNECT with your favorite artists instantly via the app.
• FOLLOW the artists on social media.
• LEARN about the artists you love with profiles featuring bios and video clips.
SUGGEST SONGS AND STREAM MUSIC
• GET music from your favorite artists.
• SUGGEST a song you want to hear a singer perform during Live Shows.
CUSTOM iMESSAGE APP, EXCLUSIVELY FOR iPHONE AND iPAD
• Use exclusive stickers from The Voice in iMessage conversations with friends when using the native Messages app.
• The Voice sticker pack is free to download on the App Store for iMessage and requires iOS 10 or above.
• The Voice Official App will automatically download to your device when you install The Voice sticker pack.
Here’s how to use iMessage stickers:
• Open a message and address it to a contact you know needs a sticker from The Voice.
• Hit the "App" button (it looks like an A), then tap the four gray ovals to open your App drawer.
• Tap The Voice logo to open up the stickers selection window.
If you don't see The Voice stickers in the Messages app after downloading, go into the App Store for iMessage, click the Manage tab and make sure The Voice Official App is activated. When the app is active, the toggle will appear green.
NOTE: For the best experience, please update your device to the latest iOS operating system before running The Voice Official App. If you experience issues, make sure to completely close out of the app, reboot your device and restart The Voice Official App. If issues persist, here's how to contact us: http://www.nbc.com/contact/general.
Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
• Play along with trivia and polls for the entire season, starting with Blind Auditions.
• Earn points by answering trivia questions correctly, doing polls and opening the app every day.
• Get to know the artists with enhanced profiles, including social media links.
• Use the Instant Save directly from the app to save your favorite artists.
* Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I am a fan of The Voice and at “48” have been watching since the beginning (can’t sing to save my life) Well, in the second season, I stopped watching because I got a bit upset about how all the judging worked and one of my favorites went home...lol...ask me who? Have no clue. But picked it up and have been watching ever since. I really am a fan of Kelly Clarkson and John Legend. I “drink” like Blake and Gwen...it’s cute...the boyfriend/girlfriend thing. Without the banter of Adam and Blake...it is a good second. And she is super talented.
Please send a message to Adam. Family time is the best, spending time with the wife, even better...but in Hollywood terms and comparing to the normal people this is the best “9-5” job you can get...don’t stay away too long. And don’t be “sad” as you watch the show unfold. You are missed but there is nothing wrong with moving on. The other day, I was watching “Wheel of Fortune” and Vanna White still is opening those letters?!! Lol Take a break. Breathe. Find the common ground and see you back soon on the The Voice. You were my favorite judge. My daughter and I listen to “Maroon 5” every April headed to Wrestlemania, tradition. God bless you and The Voice. Great show. And love Kelly. Please keep her for awhile...such a good balance!!
I have watched the Voice since season 1, with the exception of last season. I got tired of watching the truly talented singers, getting the lowest votes. It’s become a popularity contest, rather than a singing contest. I decided, to give this season a chance, forming my team, based on the talented singers. The cross battles, are new this year, and I disagree with this method of, eliminating contestants, leaving one coach with 8 still standing, and another coach with 2. Once again, I find the truly talented, being sent home, at the cut down to 13. My top 3 picks remained, but, in the cut to 8, I lost all but 1. As I watched the results on 5/7/19, it proved to me, why I stopped watching last season. As the last 3 stood, fighting for the last spot in the top 8, yet again, the truly talented went home. I enjoy being able to vote, but I feel there are so many voting, that wouldn’t know talent if it hit them in the face. This will be the last season I watch, because just like American Idol, it’s popularity vs. talent. I’m disappointed, because this was the only reality show I watched, because it wasn’t that way, at least for many years.
Show losing appeal—used to really enjoy it
Sorry to say that some changes to the Voice are causing me to watch fewer shows each season. First—I miss getting to see the coaching. That was a BIG part of the show’s appeal for me and it used to be much bigger part of the show. Also it seems there are so many country artists that it isn’t really so enjoyable anymore. I am glad for their success, they seem like very nice people and I was glad when they initially were more of a presence on the show (I like variety and do enjoy country music in limited doses) but I just don’t enjoy hearing that much country music. I like Blake a lot and think he is a great coach, funny (except for the Adam thing) but I don’t like to see alcohol use by anyone during a family show. I heard Adam is leaving and I think it will be SO nice not to listen to the negativity between him and Blake. It was boring and obnoxious the longer it lasted. When it was lighthearted it was fine but it went too far too often. I love Kelly, enjoyed John Legend and Adam. It is nice to have a variety of singing styles by coaches. I miss Alicia Keys. I hope the show will have more of a balance of singing styles including some Latino music. I like the people from various heritages on the Voice. Thank you for many moments of entertainment.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 112.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 NBCUniversal Media, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.