A new adventure in uncharted waters!
A new adventure in uncharted waters, trading, exploring and pirates fighting. Build your fleet and conquer the world!
"The Voyage Initiation" is a new chapter of uncharted waters in Age of Discovery. As an adventure game, players can build fleet, attack pirates, trade, hunt treasures and start a war to protect your country. Real time strategy battle will give you ultra-realistic experience. Join the Voyage now and create your new Age!
If you like the game, join the Voyage membership to unlock all content!
What you can get from us:
1. No Ads for ever!
2. Major update every month. Small update every week.
3. Long term operating and real GM online support.
1. Begin the voyage to find new cities all of the world;
2. Attack pirates to get drawings for building fleet;
3. Trade to earn enough coins and be the richest in the world;
4. Hunt more treasure and buy powerful weapons to defend your nation;
4. Invest to be the mayor and trigger new nation war to occupy more colonies;
5. Colorful and fierce main plot makes you experience the Age of Discovery;
6. Rich rewarded bounty board makes the daily tasks more funny;
7. Set off to find different geographical scenery all over the world;
Fantastic experience of the voyage is waiting for you!
*Improve activity list.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Classic & fun
Has been looking for this kind game. It’s just as I expected, classic style and no hash to play.
This is my second review for this game. The game is great. What’s not great, and a deal breaker, is the cheating.
On the North American server there is a blatant cheater, with hacked fleets, hacked guns, hacked silver, and “there is nothing we can do” is the GM response to this.
If you are thinking I’m a disgruntled player at not achieving the goals in-game, let me assure you, this is not the case.
Cheating isn’t punished in this game. Period. Take advantage of a bug? Doesn’t matter. Use multiple accounts in opposing factions to gain unfair economical advantage with the use of bugged silver? Doesn’t matter. It’s unfortunate, because a few players and gutless GM’s ruined a near perfect development.
I changed servers to EU server... my membership doesn’t transfer even on the same account...”nothing we can do”...
Developers did a good job: living economy, nice ships, cool maritime combat, sweet trading. BUT the player base disappears when the cheaters are championed by the GM’s.
Wish I could play this with fair gameplay.
All my ships vanished
Disappeared completely after trying to go to India and finding no towns from Mogadishu to India. My dudes starved and my boats are in limbo or something. Tried to head back to Mogadishu with no boats to find them, but it just doesn’t seem worth the effort anymore. Only play this game if you dig frustration.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- EZMOB LIMITED
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 EZMOB LIMITED
- In-App Purchases
- vticket100 $2.99
- vticket550 $14.99
- Voyage normal member $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.