New heroes, weapons, and more in the latest update for TWD: Our World!
▶ TWD: Our World is the official AMC TV mobile game of The Walking Dead.
▶ Become a zombie shooter like millions of other players worldwide to survive!
▶ Over 1 billion zombies killed so far, how many can you take down?
The zombie apocalypse has begun.The zombies, otherwise known as “walkers”, feed off living human beings and have taken over our neighborhoods. In order to survive, you’ll need your gun and snipers ready to scavenge and hunt whether at your home, your neighborhood, or beyond, with the all-new FREE ROAM feature. With the fall of humanity, making friends and forming a team is the difference between survival and death.
Features of the TWD action-adventure game:
• HUNT WITH TWD HEROES
- Collect legendary character cards from the hit AMC TV show The Walking Dead, like Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead Season 1, The Governor from The Walking Dead Season 4, and even Alpha from the The Walking Dead Season 10!
• FUN AND THRILLING SHOOTING
- Shooting zombies is easy! All you need to do is aim for the head to get headshots. Unlock and upgrade hundreds of guns and snipers to become the ultimate zombie shooter in The Walking Dead Universe.
• FREE ROAMING
- Survive the zombie apocalypse your way in TWD: Our World, the zombie shooter action-adventure game - no movement needed to explore the map! Bring the zombie apocalypse from the hit AMC TV series straight into your living room, front yard, or wherever you want to play.
• MULTIPLAYER/ TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS
- Team up with your friends in this multiplayer shooting zombie game. Fight against other groups of players in multiplayer gun gaming action to become the best team out there! Try and get the ultimate zombie shooter high score together with your friends! Tip: Use snipers for maximum accuracy!
• RESCUE SURVIVORS AND BUILD SHELTERS
- The zombie apocalypse is upon us! Get your snipers, and gun the zombies down before it’s too late! Take on the role of a zombie shooter, rescue survivors and thrive in AMC’s The Walking Dead universe by completing missions and building shelters.
Test your survival instincts in this zombie shooter action-adventure game from the AMC TV hit show The Walking Dead!
Community and Support
-Got feedback? TWD: Our World on Reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/OurWorldTWD/
-Need support? TWD: Our World support at https://nextgames.helpshift.com/a/the-walking-dead-our-world/
What's new in 15.1?
We've taken the time to do some pre-spring cleaning exterminating bugs and polishing our features. Now it's time to add some new sparkle to Our World.
Brand new Events, and yet-to-be-revealed Hero & Weapons!
Bug Fixes & Improvements:
- Fix for GameCenter connectivity
- Multiple fixes for the Tournament feature
- Fix for overlap of Free Roam Timer and Tournament Button
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, but needs tlc...
THIS IS NOT TO DOG ON THE GAME OR THE DEVS!!!
The game is amazing so far, but it needs some quick touch ups. 1. Coins are good, but are very hard to come by. You could say to put down a trading post, but the materials are hard to find and I can’t put one down near me. There is nothing around me except open land and a couple houses. We can’t ever destroy another building to put in its place. 2. Running out of things to do happens very quickly, maybe a little mini-game to produce coins or gold? But people will stop playing when they run out of things to do in 5 minutes and then wait a half hour for more stuff. 3. Epic and legendary cards are hard to come by. I have 4 legendary cards, and 2 were guaranteed. I can’t get enough cards to upgrade. 4. Raiders give the same drop rates for epic cards. This may seem normal, but I’ve been trying to get the sniper rifle for 2 weeks, got my first epic from raiders, and it was Maggie Rhee. I could get from other things and I still don’t have the sniper. Also, wouldn’t it make sense that people would have higher chances of good stuff than zombies? Just saying... 5. There should be multiple stores (besides the special stores). Like there should be a coin store, gold store, and then the other seasonal stores.
Just a few thoughts that I think would REALLY help out the game and maybe make it go viral. Over all, amazing game, and I am already recommending it to everyone (AND SO HYPED ABOUT THE BATTLE GROUND!!!).
About to be an amazing game
I got this because I get a random IOS game every few days and wanted to try this one out because it seemed like a cool concept. 1 week later and I’m hooked. It is very similar to pokemon GO but it captured aspects of AR that need to be had that GO didn’t have. It did amazing at being interactive game. If you have an AR game you’re going outside to play it and thats way more fun to do with friends. That spreads the word but unlike pokemon GO it gives you a reason to want to make your friends play with you. Not only can you use friends to help you with group challenges but you can also build, use, and upgrade structure with one another. You can even teleport across the world to a friend to share the wealth of a rare zombie/crate spawn or etc. This is a big thing AR games need that this game capitalized on perfect. Now this game is new so I understand it’s still under development and has more features to come but i feel like to further immerse yourself there should be more interactivity like fighting infestations with friends or trading with friends or maybe have a setting where if turned on you can see where other groupmates are on the map. This and maybe character customization and other fun things would be great for this game and I really hope updates keep coming through with big features that make the game even more addictive. 5/5 stars I highly suggest you try this game out and play it with some friends.
I love this game and I’ve grown to be addicted to it honestly I love the group challenge missions and the aspect of the flairs. There is a great variety of weapons, characters and perks and they aren’t to hard to get due to the fact you can build building like armories(weapon),warehouses(perks), Trade Post( coins) and shelters( characters). Trading post coins are hard to get though and regular Coins for upgrading your cards are hard to get but I’m fine with waiting and saving them rather than paying to play. One thing they could add to make the game better would be making it to where you can get experience for killing zombies to make leveling easier because the only way to level is to upgrade your cards. A lot of people claim they are forced to pay to play but no one is forced to pay to play that is their choice I’m already level 10 and having no problems except for the few times my game has to reload due to an error of some sort but I’m sure they will fix that in time. I play Pokémon go and honestly Pokémon go has never really made me want to walk anywhere but this game has me wanting to walk everywhere. Supply drops are easy to find and not to far to walk to, also I love that they reset after 30 min. I find myself spending hours playing this game and when my energy runs out I’m happy cause that’s when I do the daily missions on my other game or just take a break. Over all I’m very happy with the turn out.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Next Games Oy
- 282.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017-2020 Next Games Ltd. All rights reserved. © 2020 AMC Network Entertainment LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Small bundle mega sale $1.99
- Stash of Gold $4.99
- Case of Gold $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.