The Week makes sense of the week's news by curating the best of the U.S. and international media into a succinct, lively digest.
Created for busy people like you, The Week is packed with provocative, often surprising perspectives, providing you complete understanding and insight into the week's most vital stories. Intuitive and easy to navigate, this app has been designed to suit the way you'll read on your iPad or iPhone.
But don't take our word for it: download the app today, and see why over half a million readers rely on The Week to understand all they need to know about everything that matters.
Thank you for enjoying The Week on iPad and iPhone.
- Optimized for your device: Enjoy a seamless reading experience built for your device including iPhone X
- New issues are available every Friday
- Flexible formatting: Adjust night mode, text size and background color
- Text to speech: Listen to all of The Week articles on the go
- Bookmark better: Enjoy improved bookmarking functionality and organization
- Sharing returns: Share the text of your favorite The Week articles with friends and family
- Highlight text: Highlight content within articles to lookup words and paste and copy
- Search smart: Utilize search functionality powered by IBM’s Watson
- Upgraded user interface: Read with ease using our restored intuitive interface
- Stay up-to-date with our free Daily Briefing, including 10 things you need to know today
- Downloaded issues are available both online and offline
- Small file size, downloads in minutes on the average broadband connection
- Progressive downloading
You will have the following options for reading The Week:
Get The Week every week! Single issues and subscriptions are available.
- 12-month subscription (51 issues) - $89.99*
- Single issue - $4.99
*Note: Monthly subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew each month unless the auto-renew in your account settings is turned off 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You can manage your subscription preference in your account settings after purchase. For App Store subscription purchases, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Feedback is always welcome. Please contact email@example.com with any issues or suggestions.
Updated App Description
Ratings and Reviews
About once a year The Week decides to do an update that crashes everything. The new version will not allow me to sign in with my email address and when I try to reset my password, no matter what I put in it always comes up with the single word “error“. If I try to login with my account number it times out. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail. I logged onto with my PC with absolutely no problem, thinking perhaps I had forgotten my password (?). I had not. Never again will I hit “update all”in the App Store. The magazine is great but if I had to rate the app the way I wanted, it would have no stars. C'mon developers...If it is nowhere near ready for prime time don’t roll it out.
New app not working
Is there any way to revert to the version 5 app? When you start the new version 6 app, it tells you how to log in. Doesn’t work. I can’t read any of the new issues and the old issues are gone. This is really frustrating. I’m about to head off on vacation for two weeks and have no time to figure out the new app. Thank heavens we’ll still get the print version of The Week! It will be waiting for me when I return home.
Terrible App, Great Content
The app was pretty good and reliable, but about a year ago the ability to highlight any text was removed, so you could no longer copy and paste anything.
Now the app was just updated again and it is not very user friendly, doesn’t appear to allow you to download your issue for offline use, which is when I always turn to my subscription to catch up everything.
Please fix the app to be more useful for subscribers. I will not renew my subscription if it is like this.
- The Week Publications Inc.
- 124.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2016 THE WEEK Publications, Inc. All rights reserved. THE WEEK® is a registered trademark owned by Felix Dennis. THEWEEK.COM is a trademark owned by Felix Dennis.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month - The Week $9.99
- 1 Year - The Week $89.99
- 6 Months - The Week $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.