Match 3 down THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD™ in a magical puzzle adventure game featuring DOROTHY™, the SCARECROW™, the TIN MAN™ and the COWARDLY LION™!
Magic awaits in the EMERALD CITY™! Join the fun by solving puzzles and unlocking magical movie Moments! Learn fun facts and trivia, and see never-before-seen stills from The Wizard of Oz! Discover the rarest Moments to learn more about your favorite movie!
Match your way to meet the wonderful Wizard of Oz in this amazing puzzle adventure!
The Wizard of Oz: Magic Match Features:
MATCH 3 IN THE LAND OF OZ!
- Match 3 with new and unique gameplay based on the beloved Wizard of Oz movie and characters!
- Matching brings you farther down the Yellow Brick Road with hundreds of exciting levels to overcome on your way!
- Match even faster with bonuses and power-ups from GLINDA THE GOOD WITCH™! Use Dorothy’s RUBY SLIPPERS™, Munchkin Lollipops and the Tin Man’s Axe to solve puzzles!
- Get help from your favorite movie characters by dropping their Medallions to the bottom of the board. They will appear and provide assistance on your current level!
BATTLE AGAINST THE WICKED WITCH!
- Match 3 or more gems against the WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST™ as you battle to reach The Wizard of Oz.
- The fantasy comes to life as you take on the Wicked Witch in turn-based matching combat.
ADVENTURE IN A MAGICAL WORLD!
- Visit Munchkinland, the Haunted Forest, and more enchanting locations on your way from Kansas to the Emerald City!
- Discover brand new levels and your favorite beloved characters in each new region you unlock.
- Adventure with friends from Facebook, sharing gifts as you go.
COLLECTIONS - MOVIE FACTS & MOMENTS!
- Unlock and collect new Moments for an all-new perspective on classic scenes from the film!
- Learn fun facts about your favorite movie! Collect each type of Reel containing Moments to complete Sets for big rewards and to unlock the full magical experience!
DAILY REWARDS AND EVENTS!
- Redeem Dorothy’s Daily Reward for a new bonus each day!
- Win amazing prizes every day and join Happy Hour Events for even more!
- Come and take part in weekly events, where you can face off against the Wizard of Oz himself, and other fun characters!
Download The Wizard of Oz: Magic Match and relive the magic of The Land of Oz today!
Already enjoying The Wizard of Oz: Magic Match? Like us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on the latest content, newest levels, exciting contests, and more. https://www.facebook.com/TheWizardOfOzMagicMatch/
THE WIZARD OF OZ and all related characters and elements are trademarks of Warner Bros. and Turner Entertainment Co. (s16)
Get ready to dance down the Yellow Brick Road with the latest release from The Wizard of Oz: Magic Match!
-Explore an all-new region as you witness the Scarecrow’s Dance!
-Show you have what it takes to be a matching master as you battle 60 new levels!
-Experience faster gameplay than ever before with a new set of bug fixes!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Oz buffs intrigued by this match-three puzzler can take heart—it’s clearly made by fellow fans. Characters and sounds from the classic film appear constantly, and the gameplay cleverly incorporates familiar locations and elements like Glinda’s magic and the Tin Man’s axe. Seeing Dorothy and crew filled us with delight, and so did the puzzles, thanks to a gentle learning curve and some fun ways Facebook friends can help you with harder levels.
I have played years on this game. In all the games I play online, not once have I Ever written a review. However, I can't deal with being ripped off after I've paid to play
the game further! I only had 2 more things I needed to win, so I spent the $4.99, only to have it close the game unless I paid again. So, I thought ok, I'll let that slide & go ahead & buy the $2.99 to continue playing. Nope, it closed again as if ready to start a fresh new game unless I paid more to continue. I know I shouldn't have, but I paid the $2.99 one more time thinking surely it would take it & let the game continue on. Btw, this is not the 1st time this game has done this to me. I wrote the company several yrs. back, about getting a refund on the time before, but never heard one word back from them. I love this game, & most people might have quit after it did this to them twice. I never would have considered it, but after this time, I feel they are totally ripping people off. I'm not one to spend a lot of money on a game, mainly because I don't make that much. So when I do spend it, it's on things I enjoy, like this game. However, I don't like to be taken advantage of. I try to be a nice person with a kind & loving heart to people. So, that's why I warn you to just be careful on spending your hard earned money on this game. Hopefully, it won't take your money like it did mine. I wish all of you the best of luck. -- L. in Tx.
I’ve been playing for a couple of years and like it a lot A couple of things are really upsetting. What happened to boosting with tickets?!? I keep getting tickets, but they no longer seem useful, as if you’re just trying to make us join with Facebook. Also, in the Glinda vs Witch game, it feels like you’re cheating. When I play with Glinda, the witch almost always wins. If I switch and play the witch, then Glinda almost always wins. Is it rigged? In the side games, the first few are easy and fun, and then suddenly they get nearly impossible, as if you really wAnt to force us to buy assets. Maybe a more gradual difficulty wouldn’t feel that way. Otherwise, the game is fun and truly beautiful. Head and shoulders above other games. NEW complaint: all of a sudden, in the Glinda-Witch battles, you get no points while working back up to where you were stumped. This makes the replay boring and pointless (pun intended). Changes aren’t always for the better. Still fun, but starting to lose interest. Emerald boosts no longer possible using tickets-worst change so far. This is the third time I have sent this review. WHAT IS WITH the TICKETS!!!!!???
- Zynga Inc.
- 246.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Zynga Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gold A $0.99
- Small pouch of Gold $4.99
- A Bucket of Gold $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.