The original WOD Generator since 2012. Choose a category, filter by equipment and browse through 15,000+ workouts. Includes a full WOD timer, log and many more features.
WOD Generator with a huge variety of intense workouts (15,000+ with more being added all the time). Simply choose from one of the 20+ categories to generate a random workout of the day. Favorite any WODs you like to come back to. Time and log your workouts with the Pro upgrade.
I started CrossFit about 10 years ago, and built The WOD Generator to help people like you (and me!) train when you can't get to a box (for whatever reason). I'm always looking to improve it, so please get in touch if you have any suggestions or feedback :)
- Open WODs
- Benchmark WODs
- Hero WODs
- Full body
- Ladder & pyramid
- Suspension training (e.g. TRX style)
- Favorite WODs to access them again
- Use KG or LBs, FT or metres
- Full definitions, linked in WOD!
- Dark mode option
- %RM calculator and weight converter
- No ads
- Filter by the equipment you have (basic for free, advanced for Pro)
- Auto-generate warm-ups (Pro)
- Filter by known skills (Pro)
- Injury filter to exclude body parts (Pro)
- Smart WODs tailored to you based on your workout history (Pro)
- Time each WOD (Pro)
- Record your workouts (Pro)
- Custom timer (Pro)
- Custom categories (Pro)
- This application is not affiliated or associated with CrossFit, Inc.
- The workouts, exercises, and other movements provided in this application are for informational and educational purposes only, and are not intended for use as a substitute for professional programming.
- Always consult a physician or qualified healthcare provider before beginning any exercise or fitness program.
Hope you're keeping well! Here's what's new in this update:
- ~500 new workouts
- new movements & movement definitions
- bug fixes (thanks for reporting!)
I hope you're finding The WOD Generator helpful! Please send any feedback my way :)
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you Brian!!
I am not currently working right now, due to functional movement disorder, but I am able to workout. If I can’t workout that day. It usually means. I am taking off that day or bc my disorder has gotten the best of me. I am going to the physical therapy also. It’s amazing! My functional movement disorder is all neurological. It just shows you how strong the strongest muscle in the body “the brain” is. In such a short period of time. I am able to combat this disorder, most of the time. I have came out on top! But I have been doing a couple of my own challenges! I love challenges! It’s what makes a grow!! It doesn’t matter how you finish, as long as you do!! I use that saying a lot!! Just those extra 1-2 or more or even half rep, or inches, or secs. All count!! Progressive overload!! Brian, thank you again, and for everyone who has purchased this program to let others like me, whoever are not able to afford right now, be able to use this awesome program!! Have a great day to you all!! Prayers! May we all keep growing, and progressing to our goals, in a safe and injury free manner. Celebrate all the little achievements and bumps along the way! Fitness was easy , everyone would be ripped and fit, but it is so much more mental than it is physical!! I can’t wait to try this app!
Great app, great developer
I used to use this (the old pro version actually) a lot then I kind of fell off the wagon. When I went to start using it again I had some issues and Brian helped me quickly and made it easy to get it up and running again. The app is awesome and really takes the work out of it so if you want variety just click a button and you’ll have a good workout immediately. If there are exercises you’re not familiar with, it’s easy to swap them out or just pull up a quick tutorial. Thanks Brian!
My husband and I have done CrossFit or four years. We recently had a few life changes that keep us going to our gym.. for one it’s 45 miles a way. 🤦🏽♀️ We have a gym in our subdivision and have been able to transform the place into a great gym with everything we need to continue our training and this app was the main motivator! At age 56 & 57 we need to keep moving but there was no way we could come up with our own workouts. This app is incredible! Thanks so much Brian!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Brian Hemeryck
- 24.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 The WOD Generator
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Monthly $3.49
- Annual $24.99
- Lifetime $74.99
- Give Back $0.00
- The WOD Generator Pro Monthly $3.99
- The WOD Generator Pro Annual $14.99