The World of Cross Stitching brings together craft experts and a community of stitchers to help you create fabulous cross stitch patterns, from traditional and stylish to cute and pretty. Whether you’re an expert stitcher or just beginning, The World of Cross Stitching is with you every stitch of the way.
Inside every issue:
• At least 70 superb designs
• Your favourite designers
• Essential cross stitch advice
• Inspirational reader stories
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using our app! Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Digital Subscribers Freebie
I love this magazine! I have been a paper version subscriber for many years and have enjoyed the free gifts with each issue. I recently switched to a digital subscription and wish that when the freebie is a chart, the chart be included in the digital version. Otherwise the projects, articles, advice, etc. are excellent.
Highly Anticipate ever issue
LOVE this magazine & app. It is always filled with so many creative charts...it is sheer indulgence to read cover to cover. Love having my “library” of issues at my fingertips. Less clutter and MORE joy !! What a treat to myself ! Yes, I am happy & delighted !
Love magazine, hate the app
Even though I’ve paid for issues of this magazine- most of them in fact, the app rarely lets me access them. There are some I used to be able to get and now they won’t download anymore. So, I recommend either buying hard copies of this magazine or screen shotting the patterns you want to keep, because it’s unpredictable if you’ll get to access them in the future. This is deceptive advertising and I wish Apple would look into it.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 38.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co 2011
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription $4.49
- Free Issue Free
- The World of Cross Stitching $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.