Explore the X-Files universe in this brand new hidden object game.
***UNLIMITED X-FILES! For Agents with no time to waste, the Season 1 Pass and single Case Passes are now available. Investigate cases with unlimited energy, a package of boosters and no timers. Purchasing a pack via in-app***
The Truth Is Out There – do you have what it takes to find it?
Welcome to the FBI's X-Files unit, experience the exciting drama of an X-Files adventure in this extraordinary hidden object game. You and Special Agent Dale have been selected to investigate paranormal crime scenes and events that defy explanation.
With each new case you’ll travel to unique locations, step further into a web of intrigue and conspiracy, while you find hidden clues and solve thrilling puzzles in countless hidden object scenes.
• Be captivated by a gripping storyline that connect all 6 cases in Season 1
• Solve challenging and perplexing X-Files cases by gathering evidence, questioning witnesses and interrogating suspects.
• Encounter famed characters and monsters from the X-Files series. Become an FBI Special Agent and customize your appearance with number of stylish options.
• Your actions and your choices matter! Whether you are a Believer or a Skeptic, explore how deep the conspiracy goes.
• Let your clever eye and cunning mind serve you to reach the top of the leaderboard.
• Great graphics, awesome X-Files theme music and very addictive gameplay!
About The X-Files:
The X-Files originally premiered in September 1993, the influential series went from breakout sci-fi favorite to massive global hit, and became one of the most successful television dramas of all time. The show, which earned 16 Emmy Awards, five Golden Globes and a Peabody Award, follows FBI special agents Scully (Anderson) and Mulder (Duchovny) as they investigate unexplained cases – “X-Files” – for which the only answers involve paranormal phenomena. Produced by 20th Century Fox Television and Ten Thirteen Productions, The X-Files is created and executive-produced by Chris Carter.
Connect with other Agents online, search for clues and make new friends:
• Website: http://xfilesgame.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xfilesgame
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xfilesgame/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/xfilesgame
• Tumblr: https://proj-x-art.tumblr.com/
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/xfilesgame/
The fully installed game requires at least (350 MB) of free space in your internal storage
OS: iOS 10 or higher
Device: 1 GB of Ram recommended
Wifi: Internet connection is not required to play, but you will need wifi to download additional cases and use some features.
• If the game doesn’t start, runs slowly or crashes, please get in touch and we’ll provide assistance.
• If you have questions, please use one of two options to contact us through our Support System https://support.creative-mobile.com/Tickets/Submit or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Case #8 Out Now! Take a Vacation on a tropical island and uncover the sinister secret that lurks there.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I normally lose interest in games like this after a while, but I’m really enjoying the story and cases so far. It really helps that it’s X-Files related! I like that we can customize our character, but the options are kinda limited. I’d like to see more hairstyles, faces and clothing options.
Like others, the voices are quite off putting. But it’s not a deal breaker as we get the option to toggle voice acting off or on. Hopefully we can get some better voices in a future update.
There are some bugs that I’ve ran into. The most annoying one is when a scene freezes. Usually after a puzzle is solved, the scene goes grey and I can’t progress until I restart the app. I don’t lose stars, thankfully. But I do lose energy when it happens doing a scene. The same thing happens when claiming a free case. After the ad finishes, I don’t get my reward after.
I don’t think I’ve ran into any other bugs, so those are my only complains.
Other than the customization options, I’d like to see a feature where we can build up relationships with some of the characters (this may play into my little crush on Agent Dale haha!) as well as get to know them a bit more.
I’m all caught up on seasons, I can’t wait until the next update! Hope to see some of my and other’s suggestions in future updates!
The only two things I don’t like about this game are the voices (or the lack of believable ones) and the fact that Mulder and Scully aren’t actually in the game. Yeah, they’re mentioned, at least Mulder is as far as I’ve gotten but I would have loved to have actually interacted with them. It doesn’t really feel like the true X-Files experience without them. Also, I know I only said two things but the having to wait forever to play once you’ve run out of energy and stars is low key high key annoying af. But it is a really interesting game. When I had enough game currency, it kept me occupied for hours. Now it’s become something I check back in on every couple hours and only play for like 5 minutes until I’m on empty again. All in all, pretty good game. If I had to choose one thing to say this is what I’m complaining about, it would be the voices. Please fix the voices. I will literally be a voice over actor for you if you need me to. Just please fix them ASAP!!!
Robotic voice acting
I just downloaded the game and played the prologue. It isn’t that bad so far (because I haven’t played much of it yet) but one thing I have to say is, what is up with the voice acting? It’s literally a robot just reading what’s typed as the script. I mean I understand if you couldn’t afford a voice actor but it took me a minute to realize my character wasn’t talking it was the male agent (Gale? I forgot his name already) because the female robotic voice is used for every single character no matter their gender. Maybe I’m being unfair though because it was just the prologue and I haven’t explored the game at all yet. Maybe the robotic voice goes away once you dive into the actual gameplay without tutorial or it’s a feature you can control. I don’t know but I hope to hear some human voice acting added into it even if it’s not the best.
- Osauhing Creative Mobile
- 174 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Gambling and Contests
- X-FILES: DEEP STATE™ is a trademark of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. © 2018 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Cup of Coffee $0.99
- 1 Burger $1.99
- 1 Slice of Pizza $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.