TheBrain Tech 4+
The Ultimate Digital Memory
Described by Wall Street Journal as “Software that thinks like you do” and MacLife as “the most compelling mind mapping adaption we’ve encountered.” Winner of KMWorld's Trendsetting Products.
TheBrain lets you see and connect everything across all your devices. Capture ideas, web pages, files and notes and always find them - just like you think of them. With TheBrain you will even see related items that would otherwise be forgotten.
TheBrain combines the best of note taking, file synchronization and mind mapping apps to give you the ultimate digital memory. See your ideas and information like never before with your own digital Brain.
AWARD WINNING VISUALIZATION
Navigate across all key topics and information within your Brain's Thought network and connections.
DYNAMIC MIND MAPPING
Move beyond conventional mind maps and linear folder storage with TheBrain’s animated links and visualization that enable any Thought or file to be connected to anything else.
EASY IDEA CAPTURE
Just type in a new Thought, make a connection or take a note. Your Brain stores it all.
CLOUD AND DESKTOP SYNC
Your Brain can be accessed anywhere. This means all your key ideas, notes and files are available to you on all your devices!
Find any file, web page or idea in seconds.
VISUAL FILE MANAGEMENT
Add web pages, photos and documents to your Thoughts. All linked the way you think.
NO LIMITS BRAINSTORMING AND IDEA MAPPING
See your ideas, make connections and gain new insights in TheBrain’s visual interface
SHARE YOUR BRAIN
Publish and share your Brain on the cloud. You can even synchronize Thoughts with team members through TheBrain Desktop software.
Here are a few ideas how you can use TheBrain for work or life:
• Digitize your mind. Start with your name then create Thoughts for all aspects of your business and personal life. Your Brain will be become a reflection of your mind and grow more powerful as you use it.
• Use as "everything in your life manager" or for key projects. You’ll get the big picture on all your information and drill down to the right file or detail within seconds.
• Capture your ideas and interesting content and activate it in your Brain when you need it.
• Use your Brain to organize trips, travel and key events.
• Add Thoughts to deepen understanding on key concepts for smarter research.
• Go from ideas to action by capturing all your goals and then adding even more connected Thoughts and all the right information to achieve and get things done.
• Brainstorm and build a complete knowledgebase to foster innovative ideas and inject some spark in your projects.
• Aggregate all your inspirations in a way that captures your vision and take any writing project to the next level.
• Link people, projects and the right information to get a smarter view of business operations.
• Create a topic-oriented Brain on your key passion or special interest to bring all the right content to life and get the big picture.
• Create Brains and add Thoughts for your personal projects like home renovations or new product purchases for personal productivity and organization.
• To make the most of TheBrain install it on your computer and all devices. TheBrain's powerful macOS and Windows clients sync seamlessly with iOS so you’ll always have your best ideas and information with you.
Various fixes and enhancements.
* Added ability to connect to a TeamBrain enterprise server
* Fixed: Crash when following link to thought from notes
* Fixed: Crash on cut/copy of image in notes
* Removed FPS indicator
* Fixed: Copying from notes and pasting to Apple Notes pastes an HTML attachment
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant…but could be more productive
The Brain is the best informational tool that I’ve used, and I’ve used many of them (Microsoft Notes, EndNote, Mind Maps, etc).
What would make The Brain even better on iPad is for the app to implement multitasking. Many people work from home and spend a good amount of time on Web conferences. I would like to have the ability to use iPad multitasking so that I could have my notes via The Brain on open side of the screen and the web conference on the other, allowing me to see both my notes and the web conference and to easily take screen shots of content and drop them in my notes. Please consider enabling this feature!
Loving the iPad Version
I have been an on and off user of TheBrain for years now. In the past, I would create Brains for different projects, then lose interest and not even look at it for a year or so. I did this maybe four or five times. Last year I got a 12.9” iPad Pro with an Apple Pencil. I loved how you can just move the thoughts around on the iPad app and creating child thoughts was so smooth with the pencil. I didn’t like the pale blue background, however, so I got up-to-date with the online Brain services. Now I have the color scheme that I prefer on the iPad, as well as access to link types that I generated on my Mac desktop. The result: a pleasing tablet experience that I have devoted Months to. It’s been five Months now and this app is still my go-to app. I have over 13,000 thoughts in my Brain now. I am so pleased with the app since I renewed my Brain services. In its current state, this app is enough to ensure that I won’t let my services lapse in the future.
Works exactly like your own brain
The Brain is simply the best program/app I have ever found for organizing and connecting complex data. Allows you to make matrixed links across any topic or topics. Works like the old pin and thread bulletin boards detectives use in the movies to find connections between suspects. I have used it for years and am very thankful someone created this program. They keep updating it and improving it. I probably use 20% of the functionality available to me. Also terrific for linking to websites and keeping large amounts of information handy. I would image this would be perfect for someone writing a thesis or organizing a novel. A big Thank you to the team who created it!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TheBrain Technologies
- 209.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 TheBrain Technologies LP