Order a taxi cab in Oahu, Hawaii from The CAB using your iPhone
– 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!! Fast, convenient, and easy to use.
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi. Receive notification alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi cab right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Select a pickup or drop-off address.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your cab (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly, etc.)
• Get a fare estimate based on map distance between pickup and destination.
• Send additional info to the driver by typing a message.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Push notifications alert you when your cab is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Type in a message and send it to the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Receive a message sent by the driver who is on the way to your location.
Oahu – Honolulu, Waikiki, Hanauma Bay, HALEIWA, HAUULA, KAAAWA. KAHUKU, KAILUA. KANEOHE, KAPOLEI, LAIE, MILILANI TOWN, PEARL CITY, PEARL HARBOR, WAHIAWA. WAIALUA, WAIANAE, WAIMANALO, WAIPAHU
Introducing a new way to book a taxi
A new way to book your rides. With our modern app design you can just tap to request a taxi, and it’s easy to pay with credit card or cash.
Introducing credit card payments
You can now pay for your taxi trips using a credit card.
Introducing rate your driver
Let the taxi company know how much you enjoyed your taxi ride. You can rate your driver to give feedback and help us improve the service quality.
Ratings and Reviews
Undecided So Far
My first time using the app. I put in pickup at Tripler and drop off at my home address in Salt Lake. The driver called me to say he was at my home. I told him that's my destination but I need pickup at Tripler. The driver then said that dispatch must have made a mistake. Dispatch? So the app is the same as placing a phone call? I'll give a couple more tries before I change my rating.
Downloaded this app because I needed a very early taxi and due to morning rush-hour traffic, I wanted to make sure it would arrive on time. I made the appointment, and it was very easy to set one up with my location and the time I wanted to be picked up. However, several hours later I realized that I needed to reschedule it 15 minutes earlier. It was a breeze to cancel the old reservation and reschedule the new one.
When I called the next morning, just to check, the dispatcher had all my information in the system, including the updated pick up time. I also have to say that the cabdriver was lovely, and very adroitly used back roads to get me where I needed to be as the main roads were blocked by rush-hour traffic.
In short, I would definitely use The Cab again, and when I do, I will use it via their app.
The Perfect Cab App
Forget Uber. Seriously. Forget them, that's just hipster junk. I downloaded The Cab Hawaii app on NYE, entered my location and destination, it gave me an estimated cost and I scheduled my pick up.
The driver was on time, friendly and got us to our destination in no time,mat about the estimated cost the app gave; unlike with Uber drivers where I'VE been the one to actually give them directions to where I'm going, The Cab Driver knew where and how to get to my destination.
This is my new favorite app.
If you're like and prefer these types of apps without any kind of gimmicky features you can't figure out and all you want is the basics. This is the app for you and me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.