ThermaFY is a new innovative thermal image file storage and analysis application, providing the opportunity to create and manage thermal survey jobs, developed to be used alongside the FLIR One Camera.
Ideal for use by:
- Property owners
- Equine therapists
- Animal owners
- Anyone managing heat related issues
ThermaFY helps you organise your thermal images:
- Increase overall efficiency
- Deliver faster results
- Image analysis
- Timelines for simpler comparison to identify changes
The ThermaFY App and associated cloud service improves the efficiency of thermagraphic surveys and the quality of the results/outcomes. The application enables the user to capture, edit and upload selected images/jobs to the ThermaFY cloud service for analysis, management and reporting.
- Thermal Image capture and editing
- Effortless job management filling system
- File sharing – for clients and colleagues
- Historical timelines to show how identified problems have changed
- Cloud storage with full visit history, saved against each asset
- PDF Heating Efficiency Report
- Visual report helps engage customers
- Real Time image analysis and measurements
- Easy Comparison of Before and After images
- Online training and support
ThermaFY is a thermal imaging app designed to make your life easier. Developed to be used with the FLIR One Camera, the innovative thermal image analysis software allows you to go beyond simply capturing a thermal image and instead explore the possibilities of thermal imaging surveying with real time reporting and measurable data.
ThermaFY is committed to tackling the growing issue of climate change and the intuitive features of our app work alongside engineers and technicians to help them identify and explain issues to their customers to help ensure every homes heating system is running efficiently.
Thank you for using ThermaFY. Please give us feedback with a rating or review on the App Store
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not what I thought it was. Meh!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.