Thermo-Hygrometer is a weather app, using GPS location.
Displays outside temperature, humidity, air pressure and THI of current location.
Every day feel the design of analog sensibility.
- Point unit thermometer (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- High and low temperature indicators
- Feels Like Temperature
- Barometer (hPa / InchHg / mmHg)
- Support integrated barometer (iPhone 6, iPad Air 2 or later)
- Temperature Humidity Index (Discomfort Index)
- Landscape mode (Thermometer + Hygrometer + Barometer)
- Support 3D touch Quick Action
- Support iOS 12 and watchOS 5
- Support Widget (iOS 10+)
- Universal App (support iPad, iPad Pro)
- Support for iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, iPad Pro 11-inch/12-inch
If you need help please contact us at email@example.com and give us a chance to help you.
If you enjoy the app, don’t forget to give us a review on the App store.
Enjoy the app!
- Support for iOS 12 and iPhone XS Max/XR, iPad Pro 11-inch/12.9-inch
- Support for watchOS 5 and Apple Watch Series 4
- Fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Great to have neighborhood temperatures!
I live in the foothills and the station is right above my house! The downtown and national temps are seldom accurate for our neighborhood, although all three are close enough that we know they are accurate! I have loved having the widget right on my iPads. However, somehow I have lost my widget and the link is no longer there? As a result, I seldom open the app and seldom have an accurate temperature. It would be nice to get the widget back!
Great for musicians!
I play harp and the cold dry winter months can be hard on my instrument’s wooden sound board. I keep a humidifier nearby and tune daily, but it’s nice to know the humidity numbers so I can adjust accordingly. Excessive dryness over several months can result in cracks and overall damage that is expensive and difficult to repair. Better to know in advance how much moisture is in the air and what my beloved harp is really being subjected to. Thanks for making a smart, simple, easy to use app!
The best simple weather App
I was asked to leave a review. It works great 100% of the time for the basic conditions at the moment. I would like it to show whether the barometer is rising, falling or steady.
One of the few apps that improves with each update. Yet it stays simple to use with just the necessary information displayed in an easy to read format.
Simple to read and use, even for kids. Gives basic weather conditions without all the news, videos, bloat, advertising and useless distractions. Who needs radar during a heatwave.
Starts fast giving the basic info with nothing else.
Makes use of the onboard barometer which is lacking in TWC, Weather Underground, Storm Radar and the native app.
Well done for improvements without additional features.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- KYU TAE PARK
- 16.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 morethan apps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.